Toribash
Original Post
Official Toribash Merch shop tender
Hey Toribashians,

I am putting up our Cafepress shop http://www.cafepress.com/toribash/ for tender.

A licensor would need to rent it on a month to month basis, handle support emails, provide new designs and promote the store.

I accept ToriCredits for this and the lowest bid is 50k TC/month. Start the auction in this thread!

All revenue (yes, in USD) from the shop would go to whomever is running it. So if you make $200 USD from selling T-Shirts of nakedveb, Cafepress will send you the $200 USD.

** Shop can be completely customized with HTML and CSS
** We will link it from our forums and our website only. Other promotion must be done by you.
** You must keep up with the maintanence.
** We will allow you to have competitions and promote on the Toribash forums.
Last edited by veb; Feb 14, 2008 at 07:45 AM.
Gratz Dafe
:D
I wonder how many months it'll be before Dafe runs out of money? ._.
User was infracted for this signature. (Useless signature)
=/ when's the shop gonna get new stuff?
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
We're still working out designs and administrative stuff. Shouldn't be too much longer.
Radioactive torso's description should be, "You have cancer like wow."
ok cool.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop