Toribash
Even though it sometimes needs updating, it gets the job done and shows all the staff. Plus there is the staff list, I see no need for this to become a thing.
How is that more convenient? Clicking Off-Topic and then a thread seems pretty convenient.
it would be more convinient and seem more organized. Half the time i want to check the current staff list and staff changes i cant even remember where it is
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Also, to even see the current staff list you just scroll all the way down on the forum front page and you plainly see "View Toribash Staff".
It's obvious to see and is as convenient as possible without placing it in your face.
Just to tickle your imagination, I could invision the subforum. There would be multiple threads, each of the threads would be for a certain staff position. For example, there could be a thread for Clan Squad, have a description of what they do and list the current and previous members of that specific group. There could be a mega-thread for all the old staff positions that are no longer available. The pro of having a subforum for this would be that it would be easier to categorize and log who received what position. The current staff list just needs someone that is willing to update it.

But as the others pointed out, it's just not worth pursuing.
Yeah, but in the FAQ they "sorta" already have that Goat. Maybe it could be managed more or something.
goats idea of a staff megathread with all staff positions (available and not available) as a sub forum would be good. @Sucy: i dont mean that staff list i mean a list like the one in the thread in off topic. Would be nice to see
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Please no more subforums. Subforums are not the answer. If you can't find a thread that's stickied at the top of Off Topic, won't it be just about as bad to find a subforum that we have to hide away somewhere irrelevant anyways?

Have you considered just bookmarking the staff list if you need to consult it that often?

I doubt it would make it easier enough to update that it'd actually be worth doing this.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!