Toribash
Original Post
Hiring and Recruitment
Alright so idk if this idea has ever been brought up before... but I have been curious to as if anyone goes to ther forums like ogu or hf, and just lurks around trying to find devs, or item forgers or a person for any placement we might need filled up. I have never seen advertising for recruitment for toribash on any other forum or site ever! Most of the time it is not allowed but ik that there are experienced no life's out there is the world just looking for something to do. Toribash is an oppurtunity for anyone who has the nessacary skills and requierments to fill a job needed. Just a suggestion possibly one that could turn this dieing game around and get it back up on its feet!
Here's the thing: Toribash doesn't make that much money, as far as I'm aware. If staff were to go and find forgers and devs, that would require paying them a lot more than people recruited off of these forums.
shit
All staff positions are purely voluntary, when people sign up for them they shouldn't be expecting any reward, yes it might help the game, but again toribash doesn't make much money.
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag

Rythm is my bby simp queen;"""3
Well maybe if hampa wasn't so stingy with tc.... and they would fix and regulate prices for a small game like this then there would be more players buying tc from where it actually supposed to be bought.
Originally Posted by Hotbox View Post
Well maybe if hampa wasn't so stingy with tc.... and they would fix and regulate prices for a small game like this then there would be more players buying tc from where it actually supposed to be bought.

that's not how it works. hampa needs to find more ways to sink TC instead.
__________________________________________________ _________
I don't think the game needs to search for staff that don't play the game.
But I agree on that the game needs advertisement. Target games that are similar to Toribash on Youtube. and advertise Toribash on those videos of those games. gotta spend money to make money.
You can't fight change. You can't fight nature.