Ranking
Original Post
Mod loads blank in multiplayer
Soooo I've been working on the mod attached below, but for some reason when I load it in multiplayer, everything is blank. (Try to load the mod below)

I checked the notepad and everything seems fine to me, it doesn't show any error message when loaded, uploaded without problem to torimods, and I didn't find anything about it via a small google search (just a blank notepad one).

To be noted that the starting positions are correct, the joints behave like they should in the mod, but the frames are all messed up (and, obviously, the mod is completely missing). Also, it loads in singleplayer just fine.

Any idea of what's happening ?
Attached Files
a_basket.tbm (25.2 KB, 2 views)
You got it uploaded to the mod section of the site (if that's called torimods, sorry for the question).

And are you the only person in the room? If not, make sure everybody has downloaded your mod and put it in the correct folder.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
You got it uploaded to the mod section of the site (if that's called torimods, sorry for the question).

And are you the only person in the room? If not, make sure everybody has downloaded your mod and put it in the correct folder.

Yeah that's what I called torimods (I saw some people calling it like that back in 2008 so I thought why not).

Also, whether or not I was alone doesn't change a thing. You can load any mod and it'll show it's entirety as soon as you /lm it and /rt. It doesn't matter if the other people don't have it in their folders, and if you yourself didn't load it properly it should display an error message. None of that sort here.

Even the gravity and the rt is wrong...

---------

UPDATE : Well, I reset the mod, loaded all the objects from a previous file to the new clean mod, and uploaded it, and it worked. Then I uploaded an other version with also the body modifications and it still worked. I guess my save was corrupted, in that case. I'll leave this open for a little while more in case someone with a clear cut explanation replies to this thread, it'd surely be useful for future users encountering these kind of issues.

--------

I guess it was just random then. Closing.
Last edited by DashSora; Jul 1, 2016 at 09:57 AM.