Toribash
After the release of Avatar, the movie is mired in controversy. Conservatives condemned the film anti-American. Navy Times called Avatar in the wrong body. But where it falls, it's James Cameron, who won the wars of worms.
Last edited by regueradela; Jul 21, 2010 at 09:16 AM.
Originally Posted by regueradela View Post
Since Avatar's release, the film has been mired in controversy. Conservatives condemned the film as anti-American. The Marine Times even called Avatar "a disservice to the Corps." But where it counts, it is James Cameron who has won the Pandora Wars.

Way to read posts
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by Digits2012 View Post
i wasted $9.00 on a movie that wasn't even close to the cartoon one.

it was to short and out of base

they called aang uang lol

not like

ayy-ng
it was
unn-ng

The producer did that to follow the actual Chinese pronunciations.
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
The producer did that to follow the actual Chinese pronunciations.

And yet the main cast were all english.

To anyone who's seen every single episode of the cartoon series and knows the entire story, the film is a huge let down. Was hyped with the trailer, but the film failed to deliver. Don't waste your money on this if you've already seen the cartoon.
Originally Posted by regueradela View Post
After the release of Avatar, the movie is mired in controversy. Conservatives condemned the film anti-American. Navy Times called Avatar in the wrong body. But where it falls, it's James Cameron, who won the wars of worms.

Originally Posted by JulyRed View Post
pakahontas in video- my opinion

Wrong movie, idiots.

(Not much more needs to be said, Last Airbender was pretty awful.)
Serge are you sure you're talking about The Last Airbender?
I absolutly hated the movie. Most of the names were said wrong, characters were not dressed right, the story was wrong, and uncle iroh wasn't fat,or funny. D: I kept telling my self if they didn't show the big fish at the Norther Water tribe, like Aang did on the cartoon, I was going to be freakin' pissed. And guess what they didn't show? A big fish. I was mad.
Avatar Is one of my favorite cartoons, but they ruined it with the movie. Also, I was freakin' pissed when it only showed water chapter. If they show the Earth chapter, I'm gonna go see it, because Earth was the best chapter of the cartoon, I think.
/rant