ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Mov]Predator
Have any of you seen the movie? If none of you have heard it, it is a Sequel/ continuation of the original 1980's movie, Predator. The to me was very great but I have some concerns about it. Has anyone else seen the movie and how was it to you?
I saw it the other day and I quite enjoyed it. I don't understand why they only had the creatures from the crates appear only once and they didnt explain them alot.
I"m a huge fan of "old" Predator (1980). I hope sequel will be great, coz this movie is really worth to be continued
Research papers writing tips
in my opinion, this movie was ok. not the greatest, but not the worst.

VERY predictable [SPOILERS]It was oh so known that at the beginning only the main guy and girl would make it out. also the fact that the oddball docter was the bad guy, VERY noticable that he didnt belong. also, Laurence Fishbournes part was kinda funny, but why would he just try to kill them by suffocation instead of using one of those nifty grenades? finally,Brody says Hanzo is from the Inagawa kai (Inagawa Syndicate) yet, Hanzo doesn't wear any lapel pins traditionally used to indicate which Family a Yakuza is from.[/SPOILERS]

My personal opinion is just that the movie is unoriginal and uninspired
A lot of action movies are unoriginal to the fucking max to the point that I probably shouldn't be wasting my time, but I do anyways just to see how the bad guy dies or if the protagonist does anything B-A.
The movie was more of an action movie. Its not a very lets say "smart movie". It had a lot of parts that didn't make sense and were just weird. Like [Spoiler] That guy runs off without the predator helmet which is extremely stupid or the protagonists never took the predator's armor and stuff[/Spoiler]. But it had great effects and action.
The first part - is the best!!! For today, most new films - are sucks, it's a pity. But, I like this creature - Predator.
Research papers writing tips