Ranking
Original Post
Design a Shield!

You and your fellow Vikings are lacking in good looks, so it has been left up to you to design a fearsome and threatening shield design to spice things up a bit.

Your job is to create a design/pattern to appear on the face side of THIS Viking shield (found in spoiler below.)
There will be one winner and honorable mentions, they all will receive prizes, including a Viking Shield with their own design on on it.

Be sure to edit your design onto this shield.

SHIELD

-No plagiarism
-No inappropriate designs (Sexual, offensive etc)

-Read General Rules for all of the rules of the forums and what content you post; they all apply.

Winner:

+

60, 000 ToriCredits

+

With your custom design

Honorable Mentions:

+

With your custom design

ES Team

Aspects you will be judged on:

Creativity
Originality
Quality

3 weeks after this post.

August 24th, 0.00 hs (GMT 0)

Item Previews

Goodluck!
Last edited by Sneaky; Sep 1, 2018 at 12:58 AM.
ES Member | [a] Adventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
would it be possible to draw a rough sketch of the concept and go into specific detail and get the prize because im absolute dogshit at art
My aunt has 2 great big personalities (boobies), and i love playing with them all night long

Wip

"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Originally Posted by Life View Post
Only one per user?

Yeah, one entry per user.

Originally Posted by Papa View Post
would it be possible to draw a rough sketch of the concept and go into specific detail and get the prize because im absolute dogshit at art

Well judging will be based on the design you put up, so im not sure how a rough sketch will hold up.
ES Member | [a] Adventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I WILL TRY TO MAKE THE BEST SHIELD DESIGN I CAN.

IT WILL BE LEGEN -wait for it- DARY.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Shield, you say?
Viking, you say?!
Hold my coffee, I say!

WIP

Jormungandr, The Sea Serpent of Midgard

Legend has it that at the border of this realm, there is the Sea.
In the Sea, there is a serpent so gigantic, it wraps around the entire world, biting its tail...
Today, we draw from this monster's power, making our shields unyielding as its size, and unbreaking as its scales!
Last edited by Zephern; Aug 6, 2018 at 08:25 PM. Reason: Made it at least 20% cooler
Playing like trash to catch everyone off guard with a single-turn decap someday