Toribash
Original Post
7CRUZKID7 Lottery No. 2
Hey i recently had a lottery that skinnydude908 won. Well i'm starting one with much better prizes. this has unlimited slots. i wont put number below this i will put your name and the number of tickets you bought. tickets are 75 tc. winner will be announced nov. 28
The More Tickets Bought The better the Prize
Tickets need to be bought. Deadline soon.

XmiechoX 18 tickets
skinnydude908 55 tickets
hanzarce 3 tickets
Last edited by 7CRUZKID7; Nov 28, 2008 at 05:30 AM.
Live Green
OLD GOLD SALE pm for details
ok here is how it goes...i write names on a piece of paper. the more tickets you bought the bigger i write your name. i shoot a spitball at the paper. who's evers name is closest to the sspit ball wins. yea i know pretty creative
Live Green
so 1 ticket is really small then? like: | |
.................................................. .| |
because 55... thats alot.... thats like huge.. and plus, you could aim for one person. why not a random number generator?

For random number generator go here: http://www.random.org/integers/

then: It says: Generate [number] random integers (maximum 10,000). put 1

Each integer should have a value between[number1] and[number2] (both inclusive; limits Б1,000,000,000). Set Number1 to 1 and number2 to the amount of tickets there are.
Press: Get numbers.

But, you need to assign tickets numbers like XmiechoX gets the first 10 slots, I get the next 55 and hanzarce gets the next 3. ( XmiechoX gets 1-11
I get 12-67 and hanz gets 68-71)

I suggest you click the "get number" button like 3 or 5 times WITHOUT looking to make it fair.
Last edited by skinnydude908; Nov 27, 2008 at 04:45 AM.
Hi
thnx this will save alottttt of time and i got the pic of account history that guy is caught>>
Live Green
hm, its going to end soon, its friday! rawr. Oh, and for the randm number generator, the 8 he just bought would be 72-80. (you go in the order they were bought)
Hi