The submission part is over..

Prizes:
1st = 25k
2nd = 15k
3rd = 10k

Originally Posted by Azazell View Post

Originally Posted by EvorX View Post

Originally Posted by hellopppp View Post

Last edited by 40till5; Jul 26, 2009 at 03:54 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i just said dislike i never said o this sucks just not to my taste
and what rule did i not fallow?
also was my entrie ok though?
<Insert Cucumer here>
I prefer Hellopppp because they way he used his creativity into making the force wave which he used his tori to shoot
Sorry if this sounds like hating, but I don't understand why we're all voting for Evorx's work.

It seems as though the background is a "Clouds" Filter. The shiny thing behind Yoda is a White gradient flare. The Yoda itself is not selfmade. The uke is very off proportion. I can't see how a curled up Uke is only slightly larger than yoda's head. If he was trying to show perspective, the angle at which yoda was shown at was wrong also.

Mine, a render, is a bit blurry due to the AO (Ambient Occlusion) sample levels set too low, which produces a grainy look on parts of the image. I used a gaussian blur to help hide it, but at the cost of sharpness. Mine lacks SW characters, obviously I did not try to do that because my modeling skills are not that great yet.

What I'm saying is that, Evorx's work was pretty nice in concept, but wasn't executed well enough to impress me. Remember, not hating. Just giving my honest opinion.

RaphaelThaBetta1 - Wtf? Severe graphical diarrhea?

Edit: Now I'm hoping for someone else to give me some criticism on my own work.
Last edited by hellopppp; Jul 27, 2009 at 05:26 PM.
Don't read this.
rapheal and stormeh are both accounts off of evorX
they both made today both only 1 post and happens to be for evorX?

if they just joined today then how do they know so much?

they are just multi accounts to get more votes on evorX because he is clearly out matched.

i think he should be disqualified and replaced by someone oh i dunno who *coughMEcough*
<Insert Cucumer here>
Oh, now I'm beginning to understand why there are so many voters with 0 posts for EvorX.

Quite unfair...
Don't read this.
yep :/
i found out yesterday did research and thought a bit and then posted :/
<Insert Cucumer here>