Ranking
Original Post
[ToriWorld Quest] Thugs from the Hanzo province

Apply here in this format:

[clan name] nickname , I’m thug from Hanzo province or
[clan name] nickname , I’m martial arts teacher of Erth province
And pay entry fee which is 500 TC, send it to 8OJ4N.

Tip: Champions don’t have to pay this fee.

You will be set into two groups, Hanzo province and Erth province
No more then 8 players for each group. Only 2 players from same clan.

If Hanzo province gains more duel victories then Erth province the scale of Light&Dark will be filled with 5 dark points, in other case it will be filled with 5 light points.

Your task is to duel each other Hazo group VS Erth group, organize that stuff between yourselves, you have IRC, PMs, forum. Duel for Tc, items or not, you decide when and how.

But follow this Duel rule: Best of 3 matches in brushu.tbm mod!

Winner must post replays from those matches here and I’ll write down his victory in table on this thread.

DUEL DATA

Score

Hanzo Province

Erth Province

Event is over at Thursday, 5th of April. I’ll close the thread at 21 h (GMT 0) on that day and count who has the most wins.

First and Second place on that table will gain Champion status, xp points, title: Lone Sensei and their clan will gain +2 ToriClan points + all TC used for entry fee.
ALSO: All spots are filled, no more applying for this event!

Winner of the event will then be presented by two choices which will determine in which direction the ToriWorld story will go. He might even get a TW item.

Addition:

Champion that has TW item ‘Skull Bracelet’ has all benefits that bracelet grants.

Since only Champion that has that item for now is [Abyss]Elate, if he applies for this event he must post every replay from every duel he had with other contenders,
for me to be able to recalculate the points from those games. That is the rule for [Abyss]Elate if he applies for this event.

Those Champions with the title ‘Wushu Sensei’ will gain +1 xp for every duel won, no matter of the final outcome of this event.

TW Item ‘Unicorn blood’ has no any effect on this event since Champions can’t die during this quest.

Last edited by 8OJ4N; Apr 3, 2012 at 04:14 PM.
Begotten lost to William :O
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Aaaaand, that is it.
EVENT OVER!
Now to count down victories and pronounce winners.
Do nor submit further duel replays, I won't look at them nor count them.
Wait i just finished a duel 2-0 Kowla vs thewolff
Attached Files
duel 1.rpl (49.4 KB, 3 views)
duel 2.rpl (118.1 KB, 3 views)
[Festus][Shmevin][Ferras][Lexx][Fancy][Soap][Kristis133][Ryan][SpaceLlama][Uric]
[Tripstone][TomWanks]
yes that is correct ^ -_-
-----
But, I didn't forefit If you get two wins out of the three... you auto win... its just like rock paper sisors... pretty much whoever gets two wins first :/ also the event is over :P
Last edited by Raid; Apr 6, 2012 at 05:26 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
JollyRogers
Sparky is a 317 pound Hump-Back Whale

CONCLUSION:

Winning province: ERTH PROVINCE! 12 - 11 (very close)

1st place winner: [fl0w] swedishpower
GAINED: +12 xp points, Title: Lone Sensei, +5 Light points for the scale of Light&Dark (Torian points), 70% of the TC found!

2nd place winner: begotten
GAINED: +11 xp points, Title: Lone Sensei, 30% of the TC found!

These players managed to accumulate 3 or more then 3 wins (every xp that is 3 or over 3 is automatically Champion status)

[CW] Powas (+3 xp, Champion!)
[fl0w] William (+5 xp, Champion!)
[-SoA] TheWolff (+3 xp, Champion!)
[SyN] Fachry (+3 xp, already have Champion status, increased his xp to 6)

That is all. Thank you for participating!

Winner of this event, swedishpower has two choices now. Choose wisely!

1) Decide to open the martial art school in Erth and became the resident of Earth province

or

2) With gratitude from Erth's elders you continue your journey through the ToriWorld.

Post here your choice!

I choose 1, and not to be a jerk, but I got 13 duels won :3 Think you missed my last match with Zelim
Siku can't touch this!
Originally Posted by swedishpower View Post
I choose 1, and not to be a jerk, but I got 13 duels won :3 Think you missed my last match with Zelim

Nope. 12. I counted two times. Don't try to mess with me or I'm gonna drop some meteor from Rift on your head or something! >:O

So, you chose to open the school in Erth.
Ok, you just gained +3 more Torian points, your martial art school (shown on map) where in future will be available to open tournaments (will be notified on map), and every time the tourney is over, you will gain +1 xp point! Kinda, nice and steady way toward Hero status.
You lose your Lone Sensei title, though. You are now resident of Erth province.
Every time those thugs from Hanzo try something again Erth townsfolk will call you to defend city honor!