Ranking
Original Post
[ToriWorld Quest] Thugs from the Hanzo province

Apply here in this format:

[clan name] nickname , I’m thug from Hanzo province or
[clan name] nickname , I’m martial arts teacher of Erth province
And pay entry fee which is 500 TC, send it to 8OJ4N.

Tip: Champions don’t have to pay this fee.

You will be set into two groups, Hanzo province and Erth province
No more then 8 players for each group. Only 2 players from same clan.

If Hanzo province gains more duel victories then Erth province the scale of Light&Dark will be filled with 5 dark points, in other case it will be filled with 5 light points.

Your task is to duel each other Hazo group VS Erth group, organize that stuff between yourselves, you have IRC, PMs, forum. Duel for Tc, items or not, you decide when and how.

But follow this Duel rule: Best of 3 matches in brushu.tbm mod!

Winner must post replays from those matches here and I’ll write down his victory in table on this thread.

DUEL DATA

Score

Hanzo Province

Erth Province

Event is over at Thursday, 5th of April. I’ll close the thread at 21 h (GMT 0) on that day and count who has the most wins.

First and Second place on that table will gain Champion status, xp points, title: Lone Sensei and their clan will gain +2 ToriClan points + all TC used for entry fee.
ALSO: All spots are filled, no more applying for this event!

Winner of the event will then be presented by two choices which will determine in which direction the ToriWorld story will go. He might even get a TW item.

Addition:

Champion that has TW item ‘Skull Bracelet’ has all benefits that bracelet grants.

Since only Champion that has that item for now is [Abyss]Elate, if he applies for this event he must post every replay from every duel he had with other contenders,
for me to be able to recalculate the points from those games. That is the rule for [Abyss]Elate if he applies for this event.

Those Champions with the title ‘Wushu Sensei’ will gain +1 xp for every duel won, no matter of the final outcome of this event.

TW Item ‘Unicorn blood’ has no any effect on this event since Champions can’t die during this quest.

Last edited by 8OJ4N; Apr 3, 2012 at 04:14 PM.
Guys,if you want to duel,there is an irc room that goes by the name #toriworld.That will make things easier to set things up.
Your messed up world enthrills me
Powas - Will
3 - 0
Attached Files
1 will.rpl (118.0 KB, 12 views)
2 will.rpl (115.0 KB, 9 views)
3 will.rpl (115.0 KB, 7 views)
retired