Ranking
Original Post
Get paid TC for writing!
Do you have a passion for writing, a care for the community, and a deep understanding of Toribash?
Or do you just need a quick buck?

Whatever the reason for reading this thread, community members like you can now be paid - if you so wish - for updating pages on or adding your own articles to the Toribash Wiki!

Nabi will pay community members who have made a notable contribution of good standard to the Wiki between 200 and 3,000 credits per sizeable contribution. This means that you can be paid for writing your own article, be it tutorial on Toribash gameplay, or an explanation of game concepts, or whatever else.

Just as importantly, users who help format or reformat existing pages or portals on the Wiki will also be paid between 200 and 5,000 credits depending on how much their total efforts pile up to. You can be paid for creating new categories, making pages look neater, or expanding stubs or adding images.

Help/Conditions/Etc - Read this

Firstly, let's get a couple of things out of the way.
  • You will not be paid for creating or editing a Clan page or a Userpage (those being pages in the "Clan:" or "User:" namespaces).
  • Following the standards listed on the Toribash Wiki User Guide is paramount. That means that pages should be written with good grammar, be formatted correctly, and be in the correct namespace (if any).
  • To get your credits, send me a PM. You'll be paid at the end of the month depending on what you've done to contribute.
  • If you plan on doing multiple revisions or writing multiple pages, do everything you're going to do first, and then send me a PM.
If you need help editing pages or are not sure as what to do:FAQ:
  • Do I need to create an account before I can start editing?
    Yes. You can do so here.
  • Where can I find pages that need revision?
    There are two categories for pages needing revision: Stubs are pages that lack the info they're supposed to contain - these are too short, too ambiguous, lacking necessary images, etc.. Pages in this category may well also need to be reformatted or rewritten.
    The other category is Old. These pages are outdated and need to be amended with up-to-date info.
  • Further questions be asked in this thread.

That done, gogo! I'll be looking forward to seeing the fruits of your efforts.
Last edited by 3vi1; Nov 17, 2008 at 12:31 AM.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
i've made the spanish translation of the wiki some time ago (and got paid)
if there are any parts of the wiki you'd want translated english-spanish or spanish-english by hand (because translators like google and all that dont translate the expressions and words like "yup" and all that correctly) please PM me and i'll do so.
[elite]Sarutobi: I had a lvl 10 testicle... best day of my life
this seems really troublesome... i did some wiki editing, so now i post the url of every page i edited, wait a month, (or more), and then pm veb again if it sint sent?

just checking...
- its been a while