Toribash
Origin Recruitment
my name is Gabriel, i am 15 years old now, i'm current living ind Brazil, my hobbie is gaming and parkour in real life, i have time to play toribash everyday, i like to play mushu, sparring, i also like to do some parkour in toribash, i chose origin because i saw lots of clans, but this one was theone that identified me, i'm a very honest and humble guy and that's it. (sorry for the bad english that i have ;-;)

Purple Monkeys run wild in the red forest
Originally Posted by GabrielHU3 View Post
my name is Gabriel, i am 15 years old now, i'm current living ind Brazil, my hobbie is gaming and parkour in real life, i have time to play toribash everyday, i like to play mushu, sparring, i also like to do some parkour in toribash, i chose origin because i saw lots of clans, but this one was theone that identified me, i'm a very honest and humble guy and that's it. (sorry for the bad english that i have ;-;)

you seem like a cool person. Personally I Thank you would've great here of you had more experience dealing with the forums. We are already fighting with activity so we wouldn't want to add more to our problem. This reason I'm leaning more towards no. However, don't lose hope just yet, let's see what weppt saids.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather

Hi Gabriel, thanks for applying. The app is short but well written, there are two things that I'm unsure about though: you don't seem to be forum active since this is your first post here, and you played around 10 games since yesterday after a period of inactivity.

Are you willing to invest time into the forums and in particular in our clan thread? If that is the case I propose to let you join as a trial and during these two weeks we'll check your activity. Otherwise it's a no from me.

Hi there. My answer to your application is unfortunately no. Your application was short, and while it was fairly informative, as Weppet and Zeus said above you need to up your forum activity.

If you can change that however I will change my vote.

I agree with Wepp, if you're willing to invest time ingame and on our clan Thread during this period of test, I'll consider giving you a yes.
But otherwise it's a no for me, your app was very short and look like alot of other app.
Last edited by -Lucie-; Mar 27, 2019 at 01:53 AM.
Since my clanmates are more for a no and you still haven't logged in since you posted the app, I'll go ahead and assume that the situation won't change much.

Feel free to apply again in the future.
Originally Posted by jelaun View Post
Zero has a vibe that a lot of clans fail to have in my opinion.

Yes, I'm sure they have. Rejected since you already applied to Zero.
Hello, My name is Joel and I am 16 years of age

About Me
I grew up in Angola when i was around 3 and moved to the UK as my parents had hoped for me to seek a better level of education here. I currenlty live in a city called Portsmouth located in the South of England, I have just finished Secondary school and i am currently on the move to college where i will study how to make short films and take an editing course, In which I am very excited for; As for hobbies i have quite a few actually, I skateboard regularly and have been doing so for about 1 year and 6 months now. I also play guitar and create music digitally for fun, i have been playing guitar on and off now for about 4 years and creating music digitally for 2 years, as i was introduced to fruity loops in 2017. I also do basic graphics and design creating logos and improvising on some of my own art within TB.

I have been playing toribash since 2015 and played consistently for about a year and a half, i have past experience being within clans, as i was in a sadly shortly lived clan called i5 but i am generally quite verbally approachable if you insist. My post count is low because i was more dependant on discord as within i5 i was a moderator for the clans discord and forum posts werent very regular.

Within TB i mainly play a narrow selection of mods such as the popular competitve mod ABD and other competitive mods such as Boxshu Mushu and Lenshu3ng,Taekkyon and ErthTK, But in tandem I also do alot of realism replays in the mean time, especially Tricking and Parkour, furthermore I seek to improve my knowledge within these mods and hope to share some of the things i have learned through the time i have invested within them and i find myself to be a very obsessive learner especially when proposed with new ideas or shown different ways of performing certain tasks

Why Origin?
I Chose origin because everything about this clan amazes me. Most and almost All Clans are related to very specific goals be it winning the clan league or holding the most amount of legends, but Origin seems to be more genuine and accepting of personality through application as you really are intrigued about our personalities, i feel comfortable being able to be part of a clan which i know will appreciate atleast one of the things i offer as a TB player and as an everyday Human.

Other Games
As for other games i spent a majority of my time off of TB playing CSGO at a high level with close to 5000hrs on record between accounts (No i was not banned, i was smurfing on my other account within comp games) and was considering joining a team, but unfortunately this never happened as i couldn't give enough commitment as i was still studying in school and obviously i would be an idiot to leave education for a video game. Following i have alot of experience on Rust, playing with clans and soloing alot of the time. Rust is an incredibly hard game with a very harsh learning curve if not the hardest learning curve; Which seems to be a trend within my choice of games. Unfortunately as of recent events, my PC broke down and have been unable to play Rust so i have decided to play Toribash instead and will most probably end up maining for a long time once again.

And as usual the Purple Monkeys run wild in the red forest
Extra info
GMT:+0
Im 5th Dan, No QI Purchased all genuine playtime
Replays Down Below if you'd like to watch some c:
Attached Files
#L~Mandica.rpl (166.0 KB, 5 views)
#L~Sativa.rpl (276.9 KB, 3 views)
#L~MarblesAndAStopwatch.rpl (636.2 KB, 5 views)
#L~WhenMumPacksULunchables.rpl (450.1 KB, 4 views)
#L~Rusto.rpl (135.4 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Edward; Jul 25, 2019 at 01:51 PM. Reason: Adding proof of replay making
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by logodotzip View Post

app

Great application man, I sure would like to have you in the clan. Yes from me!
Who am i:
My names Mathias also known as MoonBoiling, i'm a 20 year old Danish[Gmt+2 timezone] guy currently living in a small apartment by myself in Odense. I'm currently in school[Wanting to become a photographer]. I've played toribash since 2012(I think), but sadly lost my old account after going inactive, I then remade this account back in 2015 where i joined a clan called reapers/Ripper(I think if my memory serves correct) where most of my posts come from. I then went through a rough period of my life and lost interest in computer games, stopped playing toribash again. I then just rediscovered my love for toribash a day or so ago and have been binge playing the game, and wanting to get back into the community i started browsing clans, and from all of the clans i browsed something just attracted me to Origin, i think it's because i remember the clan not sure tho.

There isnt much else to me except i'm a friendly out going guy, who loves communicating with people and being a active part of a community.

What games i play, and my skill level:
I used to be above average at akido, now i'm probably mostly a average player trying to get back into the rythm of things. I also spent some of my time playing games such a csgo and single player rpgs.

Why Origin:
Something attrached me to the clan after reading thing clans when i was looking for the one i wanted to apply for. I think the main thing that drove me to apply for Origin is that i remember the name. And weppetko along with the rest of Origin seems like cool people who i could get really well along with

Contact Info:
You can contact me through Discord for instant replies or else i'll be checking the forums every few hours
Brolykke

Also sorry if some of my gramma isnt the best i suck at proof reading

Last edited by MoonBoiling; Aug 23, 2019 at 05:02 AM. Reason: Added my timezone :)

Fire's biggest fanboy
Former Event Squad