Ranking
my news is blues
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
i bought a new watch
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Chilling with my gf on xmas day, nothing special, just a nice day in. Was invited to an old work dinner so I've got that coming up.
Worked in a school and it did really well in an Ofstead report (evaluation thing) so I got invited to come celebrate. Was a pretty posh school so it's a real fancy dinner, need to suit up.
How about you niko
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
me,probably nothing special,perhaps il go to my country house with friends
during christmas x)
Excited for my vacation to the library to study for finals this week
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
i found out im working new years eve and day -.-"
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
well it has been a while since i ventured to these parts of the web
| Jolly Roger | Aeon | fl0w | Liquor |
| Team NZ & AUS |

| DarkDranz | Kaito | Kratos | Brucia | Chirs | Trice | Tempest | Vitta | Pranit | TheAnimal | Sparky |
| TripStone |
i'm a server at a breakfast restaurant
-----
also, working christmas eve
Last edited by ThePirateKing; Dec 18, 2017 at 04:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump