ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
How to get my ass rich?
Actually I just want to know accurate ways to keep my TC value increasing. To be more precise, I want to raise something like 100k TC and I'm beyond fine, but I don't have the means.

I've been thinking mainly in Marketing, Betting or Duels, but:

- I don't know how to market, plus I don't have enough Qi to do a decent marketing (I guess).

- Betting is the easiest for me, in my opinion, but it's also the most risky.

- Duels I just am not confident enough in my skills :T
Well if you want to get into marketing, I suggest reading into this thread. Marketing is a great way to gain TC.

Do you have any texturing skills? There's always the option to make textures too.
i mean you can begin dueling but if you truly suck then i guess it's not meant for you but at the same time, you gotta lose a lot to win a lot. you're better off doing betting or marketing or making art.
Originally Posted by Goat View Post
Do you have any texturing skills? There's always the option to make textures too.

Actually this would be my last resort, but I'm not a pro or something like that, I'm very novice in this area. But I'm practicing with the cool artist guys to help/teach me so I plan to start doing textures soon.

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone else has tips to help me getting a good amount of TC (and maybe quickly).

Thank you for this thread link tho. Actually I've already read it but surely it's a good start.
-----
Originally Posted by oksasha View Post
i mean you can begin dueling but if you truly suck then i guess it's not meant for you but at the same time, you gotta lose a lot to win a lot. you're better off doing betting or marketing or making art.

Umm, I'm not utter shit but the better way to actually get TC dueling would be dueling with people that I know they're worse than me, and I'm not okay with that. Also I have a bad start up (2k TC), but if I begin winning I'm fine.

Anyways, I'll consider that and thank you.
Last edited by Lionet; Dec 9, 2017 at 03:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
Umm, I'm not utter shit but the better way to actually get TC dueling would be dueling with people that I know they're worse than me, and I'm not okay with that. Also I have a bad start up (2k TC), but if I begin winning I'm fine.

Anyways, I'll consider that and thank you.

2k tc is plenty

go do 500tc duels and the tc will pile on quickly (if you actually win) then once you hit 5k start doing 1k+
if you lose a lot of tc to one person just stop and start dueling someone else
make art. even if your are a shitty texturer you can make good tc . . .

then use tc to duel/bet.
Meh. I think I need to quit toribash for a bit.
Originally Posted by Yuma View Post
make art. even if your are a shitty texturer you can make good tc . . .

then use tc to duel/bet.

Being new in this area would be a problem too, right?

I mean, I couldn't tell how much TC I should deal for my arts.

EDIT: anyways I'm not losing a thing
i make around 400k per successful betting server but that's just me
My aunt has 2 great big personalities (boobies), and i love playing with them all night long
Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
Being new in this area would be a problem too, right?

I mean, I couldn't tell how much TC I should deal for my arts.

EDIT: anyways I'm not losing a thing

Everyone is new to the area until they get experienced. Standards have increased but majority of artists in the community are not very good. [Including me. I'm not that great imo]

Even with shit heads you can make like 5k. Honestly I find it nicer than betting or tournaments simply because there is guaranteed profit.

It comes with no risk, honestly no wasted time, and potentially high reward. With many artists out of the picture or inactive, the demand for good doodles is pretty dank.

Anyway, you can be taught doodling easily.
Meh. I think I need to quit toribash for a bit.