Toribash
By WeppetKo's request I am making this application for Origin

Introduction.

My name is David (username: D3ive), I'm 18 years old and I live in a small country in North-East Europe called LIThuania. I have started playing this game in 2010, but I created this account in May, 2014. I have only been a member of two clans in those 4 years - TEKKEN, and Origin (I guess that shows the loyalty and dedication to the clans I have been in). I have made a break from 2016-present day, and I think I'm ready to continue playing TB, or atleast being active in the forums.
Ok, let's talk about me for a bit, don't worry it won't be long, I'm saving your precious time. When you would die, I think you would regret reading a huge paragraph about a person you don't personally know, realising that you wasted those couple of precious minutes of your life. TRANSITION.

ME. MYSELF. & I.

As you can see I have a dark, fucked up sense of humor, but I think it's quite normal for a person living in Lithuania (the suicide rate in this country is one of the highest in the world, and I have also witnessed a man hanging from a building yesterday, no joke). For a 18 year old, I think I am quite mature, even though my English vocabulary is very poor and kids in middle school probably write better essays than I do in English. I enjoy listening to music, it always gives me more motivation and energy than an espresso. I enjoy drawing, eventhough I'm really bad at it (comparing myself to Weppet), I also use photoshop, and my ability to photoshop is pretty decent. I love watching and doing sports, I play a lot of basketball and I also train MMA (mixed martial arts), so the irony is that my ability to kick ass is better IRL than in Toribash. Ok, I'm done. Saving your time. Moving on.

Why Origin?

Well, you know why, lol. I'm a bossy person, and not from a bad side. I have leadership, ingenuity qualities, I understand what other people want from me and I try to make them understand what I want. I like to make an impact in something. That's when I joined the clan a few years ago, I was active and hardworking, trying to achieve a role in the clan, where I could show my full potential. And I did, I was a Co-Leader in Origin, which was a great and unforgettable experience for me. I am expecting to do the same again, and help out as I can. That is the only reason I am applying again.

Purple Monkeys run wild in the red forest.

I think this is the shortest application I have ever done. But I'm just S A V I N G Y O U R T I M E.
Last edited by D3ive; Nov 23, 2018 at 04:34 PM. Reason: stfu bot i do what i want
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.
Originally Posted by D3ive View Post

app

Welcome back boi. What are you doing with these short apps.
recruitment
Hello everyone of Origin! I'm going to take advantage of your free-form application style

As the application process normally goes, people begin to pander to those reading their application can feel no authenticity in the way they write because there is no real way of providing proof of what is being said and, quite frankly, people begin to conform to what is said in previously accepted applications. However, I hope that my application doesn't seem as that.

I am a 14 year old guy from Jamaica, named Jelaun, who Gets invovled in sports such as:football(soccer),track team and basketball. I spend most of my time at home playing this game and enjoying it. While I play, I'm usually navigating the forums, attempting to sell anything I don't need to save up my TC (it's precious stuff!) for that next item that I have my eye on, and constantly checking my PM inbox as I see each notification appear in my small account box.

When it comes to mods, I really do enjoy playing ABD or Aikido even though I do admit, I am not the greatest. I also enjoy playing Boxshu (Mushu),
and I simply believe it is because of how easy a dismemberment is and how much danger waits for you at the start of every match. I have also found myself recently playing a bit of ninjutsu simply to try and expand my skills..

P.S. I'd like to mention about my recent clan activity: I created a clan named Hydro and made it open to the public, but I found myself craving a more social environment (because it failed miserably) so I quit the clan and, as you can see by my applying here, moved on to try and join a clan i knew would be social.I hope you take me into this clan.

jelaun app

Interesting app, although it appears you've posted this exact same application on the All Stars recruitment thread, aswell as applied for Bliz. Most clans won't accept those that apply for multiple clans as it shows dishonesty and a lack of commitment, please make your mind up and consider applying again.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Remember where you came from
Join Origin Apply Here
instagram.com/ReddMarshUK
illuminati: "You got mad followers Redd"
Zeus: "He's the shit"

What Redd said. On top of that you don't seem to be very forum active, and that's something that we are really looking for at the moment.
Hey i'm Brayden, also known as Elite, Space, Deluxed, and Universe.
I've done some fair bad things in my time, I'll admit that, no sense in hiding it.
From 'hopping' to hijacking (a dead) clan, yes, a dead one, like that makes sense.
However I took a break from the game for maybe a month or more. Decided to come back.
Decided to change how I'll act, because my previous attitude was downright horrible.

None the less, hello. I'm from America, GMT +5. I'm 19, and i'm a hobbyist developer, design, and gamer. I started programming when I was around 8.
With simple programming languages such as Lua (https://www.lua.org/) and later on moved to more advanced languages such as C++.
So I guess my hobbies are well, programming, design and gaming. My favorite game being currently probably Dishonored or GTAV.
I also play some Habbo retros here and there (I'm sure Zeus knows what I'm talking about).

I recently left [Spark] due to just not enjoying the time I had there after around a month.
It was fun for a while but ever since I stopped playing for a while I just lost interest in the clan.
Moving onto, why I'm applying to origin of the clans that exist currently.
I was in origin way back in the day when it was official for a while,
and I honestly enjoyed my time there. I met so many great people and overall the members
were a joy to talk to, probably one of my favorite clans I've been in.

I'd like to join Origin and stay in it, possibly even die in it if i quit again (that is if you don't kick inactive members).
I'm starting to get into the game more and if there's any clan I'd like to be in during this time it'd be Origin.
So many familiar faces and overall if it's going to be as enjoyable as it was back then, I'm sure I'll enjoy it now.

I used to make replays, and of course I played a hell lot of multiplayer, specifically wushu and mushu, aikido here and there.
My favorite mod would probably have to be Greykido though, has aspects like aikido but the pads and gravity difference make it more enjoyable for me.

None the less this is my application, I'll list some overall information down below for TLDR.

Overall

I will adjust my activity to what is needed to keep a position in the clan, if required.

Originally Posted by Elite View Post

app

Hey man, great to see you applying for Origin again! It's a yes from me, I'll wait for Zeus' opinion too but I don't have many doubts about his verdict.
Originally Posted by Elite View Post
Hey i'm Brayden, also known as Elite, Space, Deluxed, and Universe.
I've done some fair bad things in my time, I'll admit that, no sense in hiding it.
From 'hopping' to hijacking (a dead) clan, yes, a dead one, like that makes sense.
However I took a break from the game for maybe a month or more. Decided to come back.
Decided to change how I'll act, because my previous attitude was downright horrible.

None the less, hello. I'm from America, GMT +5. I'm 19, and i'm a hobbyist developer, design, and gamer. I started programming when I was around 8.
With simple programming languages such as Lua (https://www.lua.org/) and later on moved to more advanced languages such as C++.
So I guess my hobbies are well, programming, design and gaming. My favorite game being currently probably Dishonored or GTAV.
I also play some Habbo retros here and there (I'm sure Zeus knows what I'm talking about).

I recently left [Spark] due to just not enjoying the time I had there after around a month.
It was fun for a while but ever since I stopped playing for a while I just lost interest in the clan.
Moving onto, why I'm applying to origin of the clans that exist currently.
I was in origin way back in the day when it was official for a while,
and I honestly enjoyed my time there. I met so many great people and overall the members
were a joy to talk to, probably one of my favorite clans I've been in.

I'd like to join Origin and stay in it, possibly even die in it if i quit again (that is if you don't kick inactive members).
I'm starting to get into the game more and if there's any clan I'd like to be in during this time it'd be Origin.
So many familiar faces and overall if it's going to be as enjoyable as it was back then, I'm sure I'll enjoy it now.

I used to make replays, and of course I played a hell lot of multiplayer, specifically wushu and mushu, aikido here and there.
My favorite mod would probably have to be Greykido though, has aspects like aikido but the pads and gravity difference make it more enjoyable for me.

None the less this is my application, I'll list some overall information down below for TLDR.

Overall

I will adjust my activity to what is needed to keep a position in the clan, if required.

yeah really nice application. Seem like you are active and I thank you could help out. Need more guys like you. Wep, you got it right on this one
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather