ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Security master av, could this be one of those "anti-virus" program gets you one?
So today this program "secrurity master av" started giving alot of pop ups saying my computer is infected, i've gotten one messege that pops up and screams, and i've tried deleting the files, but when i rebooted there seemed to be more. When i go search for the files with the file search thing, i only see shortcuts, there isn't ANYTHING about the actual program. Any ideas?

I see it in start> all programs, but i don't have an option to uninstall, and i can almost guarrantee myself that the program itself is a virus, since one of the times it blocked the toribash site and it blocked my normal anti-virus from starting up.

Any ideas?
You have to be shitting me. I downloaded the program to uninstall it, then i uninstalled avast since i thought it might be my problem, i'm given spyware doctor the update, and it won't fucking open. I've rightclicked>open, i've gone to the folder to open it, i've gone to start>all programs> then to spyware doctor to open it, and it just won't. any ideas? i've restarted my computer atleast 4 times.
You have a Rogue Security Software on you computer. (A fake antivirus trying to trick you to give him money)

Run Malwarebytes.

If that doesn't solve it. Run SUPER antispyware.

It that still doesn't solve it, run Run Combofix
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
Thanks a bunch guys, (piv is my irl friend) he tried out the first link genki and it worked perfect.
No problem man. Glad you solved it.
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
Originally Posted by pivotvader View Post
yeash man thx so much you are a god of computers

Lol a god? I wouldn't say that. haha. I just try to be helpful.