Toribash
*Apparently the "event" is over so I guess I can reopen. Maybe the powers noted some of the flaws in the system. I was writing this while the event ended so I'll just go ahead and post it.*

I'm trying to look on the positive side of the new robbery "feature" and finding it difficult. I do have one simple addition that might make it more palatable though. How about a toggle button for received money to go straight into your bank, a direct deposit. This way you could run a store or simply play toribash without watching every coin that rolls in. Until a solution like this is added or the wave of banditry passes I've decided to suspend my store temporarily. (this is easy to do by unclicking the items and textures boxes in admin section) I apologize to all my customers who have brightened my day with toribot sales messages. As you may have realized the player stores that remain open are all now fair game -- Buy item, rob seller, repeat. Since many of the robbers seem to have bottomless pockets and just want to create havoc (or sink the tc) temporary closure seems the only current viable option.

Ok positive note, it should be a great time to sell items as people look to unload all liquid assets. I predict next "feature" is bank robbery.
Worst feature ever.
I was sleeping!!!!!!!
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
Robbing is over, case closed.

Go to wibbles.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!