ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
0xc000007b
when i try to open toribash,the message shows up on the front.

i looked other threads and tried some stuff: reinstalling toribash,restarting computer,installing .net framework... none of them worked?
i have windows 10.

what i must do?
Last edited by victortb; Jul 25, 2016 at 10:08 PM.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
I had this multiple times in programs that have anything to do with C++, and it is common with 64 bit systems as far as I can remember. Try any of the following and see if Toribash works after doing them:-
1) Try changing the properties to Compability with Windows 7-8 and running the program as Administrator. Use properties to make the privs for the program to run as Admin every time.
2) If that did not work, then try clean uninstalling Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributor and installing an older version. I installed the 2012 redist and it worked for me. MAKE SURE THAT IT IS THE SAME BIT AS YOUR PC. IF IT'S A 32 BIT THEN USE AN x84 INSTALLER, OTHERWISE USE AN x64. THE .DLL's ARE DIFFERENT FOR THE SYSTEM TYPES AND CAN CAUSE PROBLEMS LIKE THE 0x7B ERROR.
3) If none of that worked, then you have to install the correct DLL's for your system manually, and it might be hard to follow but here are the steps:-

I had to do both the second and last choices because not all the DLL's are in the Redist'. If you want, I can give you download links for intel redists.
im using steam version now(no error appear),but thanks for the help.
i guess i'll just close this now.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592