ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by callisto1 View Post
Well it says in the Bible (in a different language) that United States is not going to be superior in the end time.

Wait, what kind of a bible is that? There wasn't US during Jesus. Correct me if I'm mistaken.
Purity Of Essence
China is actually about to experience a slump. Their workers are finally starting to demand that they're actually paid. Now its becoming nearly the same price to have goods made in the USA instead of having them made in China and sent here. Some companies are already moving factories back.
Originally Posted by callisto1 View Post
Well it says in the Bible (in a different language) that United States is not going to be superior in the end time.

It also says that USA didn't even exist in the time of the bible being written. |:

I'm gonna go with china to, they're doing alot of things and stuff, huge economy+huge population=oshi-
Originally Posted by Stonewall View Post
China is actually about to experience a slump. Their workers are finally starting to demand that they're actually paid. Now its becoming nearly the same price to have goods made in the USA instead of having them made in China and sent here. Some companies are already moving factories back.

Evidence please? Average wage in the US is $28,567 per person (http://pubdb3.census.gov/macro/03200.../new05_001.htm) whilst only $3,029 in China (http://www.worldsalaries.org/china.s...average-income). There is no way that the US could make products cheaper than China with such a disparity in wages.
I'd say China for several reasons.
1. A good workforce
2. High GDP growth
3. Their increasing influence in the global stage

Like what Stonewall said, the only problem is that if Chinese workers ask for the same wages like the US. That would be the problem.
Originally Posted by Aspire
HAHAHA, I'M NOT A LOCAL MODERATOR ANYMORE. YOU STUPID PEOPLE!

Powers will be split by specialization. The problem is that the U.S. got 'defacto' world leadership by political machinations w/o any backup. Its just dawning on them now

So, heres my list.

Production: China
Tech: Japan or India
Resources: tough.. but Canada is going to take this one

@onamist: yes it is cheaper, but in some products you have to go with quality over quantity
Originally Posted by Dynomite View Post
Isnt it like communismt over there? So whatever HE says goes?

Communism is not really a bad thing. People only think it is bad since so much western propaganda has invaded and brainwashed your mind thinking Communism is like Nazism. Actually Communism keeps everyone happy(in concept) due to the fact it gives free food, education, shelter to everyone around its borders. Though having such a huge population or having a dictator as the leader could always defeat this concept.

Originally Posted by avwave View Post
Powers will be split by specialization. The problem is that the U.S. got 'defacto' world leadership by political machinations w/o any backup. Its just dawning on them now

So, heres my list.

Tech: Japan or India
Resources: tough.. but Canada is going to take this one

@onamist: yes it is cheaper, but in some products you have to go with quality over quantity

Tech: Japan and/or South Korea
Resources: Russia

Canada is a close second to resources but Russia's land is so big that natural resources can be found anywhere.

In General:
1. China
2. USA
3. India/Russia
4. India/Russia
5. EU
6. Brazil/Japan
7. Brazil/Japan
Last edited by Aspire; Jul 18, 2010 at 07:29 AM.

Originally Posted by Dynomite View Post
But would they get more wages if they asked for it?

All the wealth in the nation will be spread into every other member of the country. This is on primative communism. So many branches of communism has been made, so yeah.