ES Recruitment Drive
Mamba is also over twice the price. It better be better than this!

Most wireless mice suck for gaming. 8ms response us the standard and relatively low dpi (some people DO benefit from high ones, just takes a well coordinated hand), and sometimes lag in the signal. The mamba is an exception to the rule.

But if you don't have a fat wallet, a wired mouse is the way to go for gaming. See what you could get from razer at this price and compare the two. I'll say that the materials from razer mice have always felt a bit nicer in my hand. Also they look a bit nicer if that matters much.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Sure, you can game with just a $10 wired mouse. Skill is infinitely more important than peripherals.

But if you are buying a specifically gaming mouse, then you may aswell get a top notch one.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Originally Posted by Voxus View Post
5600 DPI? This looks like a flashy product for flashy kids that don't know how to use their wallet properly, just get a well built mouse, avoid the stupid DPI stuff, it's pointless to have. If it must be a gaming mouse I like Microsoft's mice, they have a good build quality, typically, and will last longer.

Someone -repped me for "Stupid dpi stuff?", obviously this is a rather badly phrase question, so I'll give you an explanation:

You really don't need over maybe 1800dpi, anything more than that is entirely superfluous, and leads to a pointless feature, that you end up paying for when you buy the mouse, as Gorman said; "Skill is infinitely more important than dpi"

This is exactly the kind of marketing aimed at people who think this really means something, we call them 'noobs'.
i had a 2000 dpi mouse that actually had worse sensitivity than a 1000 mouse i had previously made by logitech. higher dpi doesn't always mean it's better it's just a selling point imo, also the 2000 dpi mouse was a microsoft $50 mouse while the logitech was a $30 mouse. quality is in how you make a product not how much dpi it has... it's like selling a keyboard based on how silent or loud the buttons are, that does nothing if the rest of the product is complete shit. so again imo dpi and other selling points like that are just to get people to buy their product.
You don't say?
well, back on my original topic of the thread, I just got the mouse. it really outperforms any other mouse I've used. the one-touch dpi adjustment is actually quite helpful cause in fps games I use a certain dpi for regular rifles, a slightly lower dpi for sniping, and a higher dpi for knife matches. the button to adjust makes it easy. I've also set one of the side buttons to, when pressed, send a signal of 14 rapid fire clicks to the computer so I can shoot really fast with a pistol. I wouldn't trade this mouse for any other one xD
bmanfoley try that mouse !
here's a link to the image
http://www.hardware-infos.com/img/be...bu_kone_08.png
I have this Mouse and im very satisfied
i dont know how much you wanna pay for a good mouse ...
This Mouse is a Roccat Kone and cost 100 $ new !
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by bmanfoley View Post
well, back on my original topic of the thread, I just got the mouse. it really outperforms any other mouse I've used. the one-touch dpi adjustment is actually quite helpful cause in fps games I use a certain dpi for regular rifles, a slightly lower dpi for sniping, and a higher dpi for knife matches. the button to adjust makes it easy. I've also set one of the side buttons to, when pressed, send a signal of 14 rapid fire clicks to the computer so I can shoot really fast with a pistol. I wouldn't trade this mouse for any other one xD

Meh, as much as I love high tech mice, I dislike those who use those kinda of features like rapid fire.
Sure, a good mouse gives you an advantage over a crap mouse since your aiming follows your hand better, but rapid firing pistols is playing the game how it shouldn't be played. It ruins the fun for others.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
Meh, as much as I love high tech mice, I dislike those who use those kinda of features like rapid fire.
Sure, a good mouse gives you an advantage over a crap mouse since your aiming follows your hand better, but rapid firing pistols is playing the game how it shouldn't be played. It ruins the fun for others.

You could always bind a keyboard key to do the same thing.
:D
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
my original model razer krait lasted me 4 years np.
upgraded to a deathadder and its got mroe than enough buttons and blablabla mouse stuff for me.
it eve looks better and comes in a nicer box than this thing.
stick with the crowds when buying peripherals...

Hello Razer DeathAdder buddy

Lume: What's wrong with a wired mouse? Keep your desk clean and never worry about cord tangles again :V.

To contribute to the actual topic: What are those holes on the mouse for? Makes me think of a GameCube controller I had with small fans to keep your palms from getting sweaty.
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH