Ranking
Original Post
Stop the Abuse Event
You've heard, I'm sure of it. Abuse going around, leading to tragic deaths around schools. Well Tori and Uke won't take it.

I've had trouble in school ever since I was a kid. I used to get made fun of because of my old weight problem. I'm not "fat" anymore, I'm your average freshmen. You might not understand this as well as other young children around the states, but I certainly do. It's bad enough our country is at war with who knows what. You know what's worse? They don't do a damn thing about child abuse. I'm not talking about family abuse, but abuse at school. What is causing these incidents you ask? Well it's these certain people called "bullies". Now I'm too young to take personal action, but I'm never too young to stop a little of it.
Here's what I call the "Stop the Abuse" event.

Everyones alike in their own wierd way. So think about it.

What do I do?
You simply take part, take part in stopping these events.

How might I do this task?
Well, this is how.

This event is similar to the Rutzor event.

Your task:
Go around your neighborhood, school, or even your local markets. I want you to make a piece of paper that says "Stop the Abuse". Write little informations regarding the bully incident, and post it everywhere. Then proceed to taking a picture of this, and sending it to me. Upload it with Photobucket, or any other form of PIC uploading site. I'll review, and post the winner.

Prize for the first winner, only: 135k TC.

Start making a change.
Last edited by Keaton; Dec 9, 2010 at 05:22 PM.
we dem boys
I will take part. If I ever get a camera or learn how to upload pics from my phone I will post it. *Reserved*
what bully incident are you referring too?
0There are a lot of them0
That lead to tragic deaths around schools. Not to mention the ones that lead to the death of the bullies also..
Its even worse in Asia I hear.
Alright, good guys. I mean by bullies, you've seen it on the news. It's happening. Do something about it.
we dem boys
I am taking part in this. Bullying is now illegal so this is good!
(̅_̅_̅(̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅̅()
you forgott violent abuse on women in marriages...
every third women is a victim... im so in
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
My school is doing a whole thing about bullying, I'll post them all around the school.
A certain recluse, I know not who, once said that no bonds attached him to this life, and the only thing he would regret leaving was the sky.