Ranking
Original Post
Stop the Abuse Event
You've heard, I'm sure of it. Abuse going around, leading to tragic deaths around schools. Well Tori and Uke won't take it.

I've had trouble in school ever since I was a kid. I used to get made fun of because of my old weight problem. I'm not "fat" anymore, I'm your average freshmen. You might not understand this as well as other young children around the states, but I certainly do. It's bad enough our country is at war with who knows what. You know what's worse? They don't do a damn thing about child abuse. I'm not talking about family abuse, but abuse at school. What is causing these incidents you ask? Well it's these certain people called "bullies". Now I'm too young to take personal action, but I'm never too young to stop a little of it.
Here's what I call the "Stop the Abuse" event.

Everyones alike in their own wierd way. So think about it.

What do I do?
You simply take part, take part in stopping these events.

How might I do this task?
Well, this is how.

This event is similar to the Rutzor event.

Your task:
Go around your neighborhood, school, or even your local markets. I want you to make a piece of paper that says "Stop the Abuse". Write little informations regarding the bully incident, and post it everywhere. Then proceed to taking a picture of this, and sending it to me. Upload it with Photobucket, or any other form of PIC uploading site. I'll review, and post the winner.

Prize for the first winner, only: 135k TC.

Start making a change.
Last edited by Keaton; Dec 9, 2010 at 05:22 PM.
we dem boys
I'm on this. After being talked about and being bullied about my weight, this is a good way to stop things like this by posting constructive posters/fliers around school and around the neighborhood. I'm not 100% in this to win 135K, which lots of you are, I'm mainly in this to make a change in my community. So, I'm in.

+Rep Zouph, this is an excellent event.
This is epic. I can say ANYTHING?!?
Thanks, good story.

And yes, don't forget this isn't about the TC. This is about stopping bullies and having them start.
we dem boys
I would love to do this event but i don't have a working camera at the moment, But ill do it for the safty of people! My friend was stabbed once by a "bully". So Im going to do this.
Good event, i'll do something in my school too!!! anyway, you never tryed to don't listen at the bullies' words? it's what i did all the time in the primary school, and once i went to the secondary school i built a new solid reputation. now a lot of my class mates respect me!!

anyway, i think bullism went from the worst and violent TV programs. TV influence a lot of things!!!
Sure, this sounds cool. I'm not fat/nerdy/weak, but I originaly took up Tae Kwon Do so I could defend myself against the jealous, unpopular bullies. -5 years later- no one will dare try and bully me xD

but I'd love to help.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
damn i so agree with this thread.
i get bullied all the time because of my ethnicty.
im a polynesian whose white 0_o
preettty bad.

i took up martial arts as well...
<Pab10> i knew it
<Pab10> im a wizard
Wow. Its sucks that because of this abuse it had to come to this.

I might try to help. I know a few people with issues like these.
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? haven't got one.