Toribash
Dalir: XD at the first sentence LMFAO!!!!!!! And yeh if you meant phat pants wen u sed that thing about the pants, then yeh i have some but i just couldent be bothered putting them on at the time :P

Spartan094: Thanks
Vlatko: Hey s0th, i own you way more
s0th: No i'm way better then you!
Vlatko: fine were both equal at owning eachover.
s0th: Fine...But it IS true that i own you way more XD
JDawg: Yes true true he is right :P and my shoes are almost completely warn out XD and thnx also
I'm afraid I agree with the troll. Kind of looks like an autistic kid trying to crip walk.
Originally Posted by Dalir View Post
C-walking's better than shuffling? I suppose you're as good of a troll as I should expect from someone who would use a Rick Astley-avatar.

On-topic: Pretty good. Looks less pro without delicious pants though. ;o

How am I trolling? To me Melbourne Shuffle just looks like someone doing the running man a whole lot in different directions and it looks mostly the same. C-Walking's all different movements and requires more skill.
Tre!
juntalis: lol? it looks nothing like c-walking XD
uloveme:lol make up ur mind XD
DrTre: yes ur kinda right, except that hsuffling is alot of moves combined: running man, shuffle, kicks, spins, handmovements etc. try it out ur self and u will see how hard it rly is . but im sure c-walking is harder XD
I've tried both myself, and no offence, but C-Walking was harder than Shuffling. Not that Shuffling wasn't hard.
Tre!
DrTre: That's exactly why more people shuffle then c-walk, it's simply because it's easier
lol melbourne shuffle ftw i do it a little need more practise though havnt done it in ages
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord