Ranking
Original Post
[TEX] bad sketch
Back to art. Need sometime to warm up again butheres a bad 1st WIP for this head:

CNC

program is photoshop cs6
-----
`-` looks even worse in game:

WIP 2:

DL VEOO FOR IN GAME !!!
Last edited by Veoo; Sep 23, 2016 at 12:31 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Doesn't look bad. Just need to make those eyes closer together, and possibly everything needs to be shrunk to fit better in the center.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
mask at bottom too thin. eyes too far apart. even thou your just sketching doesnt mean you cant blend as you go
use blender brushs and then touch up later with a hard blush using a hard brush 24/7 limits what you can do

peace out love calamity

changes

I still take texture requests for usd
I dont like the metal on the face. the one on the front looks too flat and looks weird with the "v" on it

The face must be REALLY small

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by Calamity View Post
mask at bottom too thin. eyes too far apart. even thou your just sketching doesnt mean you cant blend as you go
use blender brushs and then touch up later with a hard blush using a hard brush 24/7 limits what you can do

peace out love calamity

changes

What is a blender brush I use ps what type of brush do you use

Thanks for the mask idea making it bigger imma do it now
Originally Posted by Veoo View Post
What is a blender brush I use ps what type of brush do you use

Thanks for the mask idea making it bigger imma do it now

he means soft brushes, just turn the softness down on your hard brush, tbh you don't even have to do that, if you're using a tablet just use the smudge tool and use a lighter pressure when blending colors.

anyways like everyone said the mapping is terrible, just fix that and this head will be 8/10
damn im gettin old
I've been gone for a while and I love it that I came back to see that you have improved a lot! You're one of my favorite artists. Keep it up.
As for the head, eyes are a bit far apart and like Calamity said the bottom part of the mask is too thin even though it looks good. I like how you approached the shading.
I am just an icon livin'
I'm veoo got banned for some useless post shit:

heres the new WIP (its really lame, shoulda gotten further but here it is):

here