Ranking
Original Post
New boy on the block
How's it goin! First off I want to say I'm very excited to be a member of IM. I hope to make a good impression. I mostly do parkour/sparring, however I mainly do that with Reshiss as I'm still unsure of myself and working to learn. For competitive mods the only mod I'm really competent in at this time is Aikido/ABD.

I've hung around with a few of IM's members, Reshiss has been a close friend of mine for a while. He's been a huge help to me in keeping my interest, and keeping me competing to get better.

I've been around toribash for about 6 years now, I'm still only a 3rd dan though.

I will apologize, but my forum activity has never been good, I'm not much of a forum poster. I prefer things such as Discord, I find them easier to be active on. I will do my best to be somewhat active on the forums, but I'll likely be far more active on the Discord. Which, speaking of I haven't seen any link for the discord server, I may just be oblivious but could someone please send me a link to it?
Seriously somebody give him the im discord, he prefers discord when he wants to talk to members
woah