Ranking
Yeah Morrowind.

Honestly, I didn't have time to play Oblivion and I'm 'OMFG I MUST PLAY IN ORDER' faggot and thus I won't play Skyrim unless I get Oblivion first.
And if I get Oblivion, I'll need to complete it morrowind style, as in, raping the game in every possible way, so that I become god and one hit everything.

Also LoL, derp.

Also, my current games-to-play list is something like:
> FEAR 1
> Mass Effect 2
> FEAR 2
> Dragon Age

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Originally Posted by JtanK View Post
Also, my current games-to-play list is something like:
> FEAR 1
> Mass Effect 2
> FEAR 2
> Dragon Age

Last time you showed me that on steam (like 1 year ago or more) it was way longer.

Also; why would you play FEAR? :v Never liked it.
I played neither of those. For some reason i don't buy new games, I don't know, I like the games I already have.
Like Diablo 2 LoD what we actually should play sometimes,
Chrome (I'm not that IcaruS fag, but he plays like I do except for the shotgun and blood),
Minecraft with a friend on a private server.

I also like playing Gothic 2 from time to time although I already played it about 6 times. Only once with the AddOn though.

That's about it, I got more games that are worth playing, but I don't like them that much.
@Nobuddie
It's still the same list, just I'm showing the closest targets for this year [lol I'm slow at checking games, cbf]

[re] | #Polska
it is! no doupt..

and heavy rain!
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Heavy Rain is a great game, but it also gets quite boring/bland after a while.
It's just all so "bulky"? you know? Shit takes so long and the controls really do piss me off after a while. After the 2nd playthrough I just couldn't stand it anymore; still a very very very nice game though.
So like, I'm switching order and Oblivion will be after FEAR, derp.

BY THE WAY GUYS, DO YOU KNOW THE MOST EPIC FREE TURN-BASED STRATEGY GAME EVER?

Battle for Wesnoth. Badass.
Also shadowelf doszedł.

[re] | #Polska