Toribash
Holy shit people. If anyone in here would think about how he himself can make the community grow again, instead of pointing fingers at hampa and shout "do smth" we would be a lot bigger now

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Originally Posted by Reta View Post
Holy shit people. If anyone in here would think about how he himself can make the community grow again, instead of pointing fingers at hampa and shout "do smth" we would be a lot bigger now

I don't understand, please rephrase.
Originally Posted by Reta View Post

Because we can all fund for advertisements, create new features that we all want, manage the staff, and manage the forums, can't we?

We aren't pointing fingers with nothing behind that finger. We all have been giving suggestion after suggestion, not just telling him to "do smth".

Don't say something about the entire community that states something half-ass to accurate about the minority of the community..
-----
Originally Posted by Reshiss View Post
I heard Hampa focuses more on physical health now

Did something happen to his health that I am unaware of? I hope he's doing alright.
Last edited by Kris; Mar 6, 2017 at 03:43 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well theres this rumor that hes kinda sorta a bodybuilder
(most recent is from kozmos wibbles post) but i highly doubt its true
The only way we can confirm that is if hamps himself responds
But really tbh he made toribash how could that guy be him?

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW