Ranking
Thank you and I will try my best to keep up on the irc, I have yet to use one before
We are constantly on our channel, so popping in to show yourself is helpful, since not all of us are that ingame active. This concerns all the applicants, in case that wasn't clear already.
Hey, guys I am on. I am having some difficulty with the IRC on my pc but I am in-game if you wish to see me play.
Application
Hi, i would like to apply for a spot in this clan. I have had the pleasure of talking to a few members in this clan and i like the attitudes, perseverance and desire to be better that is expressed by the clan members. I would be honored to be a part of that. I try to play every day to keep my rank up and i set goals for myself daily and i wont stop playing until i reach it. I am determined and ready to advance to the next stage of toribash fighting. I Love this game with a passion and i believe that i would be a great match for this clans desire to win. I want to prove that i deserve to be in such a developed clan daily by winning matches and having a good gaming attitude. I am very competitive and friendly and I want to join a clan filled with people just like me.

Thank You, Supamaine
Originally Posted by Supamaine View Post
Hi, i would like to apply for a spot in this clan. I have had the pleasure of talking to a few members in this clan and i like the attitudes, perseverance and desire to be better that is expressed by the clan members. I would be honored to be a part of that. I try to play every day to keep my rank up and i set goals for myself daily and i wont stop playing until i reach it. I am determined and ready to advance to the next stage of toribash fighting. I Love this game with a passion and i believe that i would be a great match for this clans desire to win. I want to prove that i deserve to be in such a developed clan daily by winning matches and having a good gaming attitude. I am very competitive and friendly and I want to join a clan filled with people just like me.

Thank You, Supamaine

NO. You know exactly why, don't bother asking.
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Pubed; I'm sorry to say this, but we have decided against letting you join Addicted, the major reason for it being that we don't think that you would fit into our clan at this time. We wish you the best of luck in all future endeavours.
Hello, I would like to join this clan as you all seem like very nice people and I want to try and get better at the game and learn a thing or two. I have been in one clan before this but stopped playing for about 6 months. I am fairly active now, although I cannot seem to access the IRC. I hope to get on the IRC soon and become acquainted with you all. (this may be too formal haha)
My characters face is a Kerbal, deal with it.
Hello MagnumLynx. Thank you for your application.
What is the Problem with your IRC? Do you use a program? Have you tried an online IRC?
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Is it on the website? I don't use a program but the one on this site doesn't work.
My characters face is a Kerbal, deal with it.