Toribash
You removed his nose. Poor him.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
wow guys thats amazing i know am not a member but i hope i can be a part in the next head cheers
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
ATT non GATA members.
you are allowed to participate IF your edits or designs are good.
should your edits or designs be bad, you will be infracted.
posting an edit or design here, means you have accepted and agree to the pretense that if we are not satisfied with your edits or designs, you will be infracted.

if you are here simply to be part of the discussion: dont.
unless you have express permission from either aerox21 or myself.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Based off a random monster concept i found on le gaygle

derp

Done with this community, you guys suck.
Originally Posted by jusmi View Post
Based off a random monster concept i found on le gaygle

derp

redraw done

Pass it.
Last edited by Chris; Jun 6, 2014 at 09:55 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
nv post that edit of the skull you had for ben's dark knight thingie. i want to play with it.

@goodbox i only ever sold the wasteland one we did at the start. for 70k which was sent to gata bot i believe. I was waiting for the dark knight to get done to sell the elf-ish one. perhaps even to save them and give them as a dark/light event prizes or something...

perhaps if we sell others someone could update the first post so we don't double sell something unknowingly.
Last edited by 13chillz; Jun 7, 2014 at 04:33 AM.