people playing: 104, servers online: 30, games played: 142,000,000 Top Player: Penguin

Toribash Community » Clans » Clan Discussion » Official Clans » Evolution
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old Aug 9, 2018   #4511
Azazel
Event Mod Squad

7th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Evolution

Posted for discussion, thank you
A disturbed mind makes me feel at home
Azazel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 2018   #4512
Tywo2

2nd Dan Black Belt
Clan: Technique

-GMT: -5:00

-Past Clans: (Polar)Polar Vortex and (C)Chivalry

-Past accounts/Alt accounts: Tywo5 (Yellow Belt)

-Why do you still play Toribash today?: I play Toribash because of its unique and fun gameplay and because of the new updates that Hampa is making. I'm totally looking forward to Toribash Next!

-What do you hope to achieve, accomplish in the future as a player of Toribash?: I hope to become a better Toribash player in order to create amazing replays using tricking and parkour

-Why do you want to join [eVo]?: I would like to join "Evolution" because unlike my previous clans, is very active when it comes to events and clan wars. I would also like to meet all of the members of this clan so I can have even more fun.

-What can you bring to [eVo]?: I can bring my skills of the Aikido and Boxing mods, that can help with Clan Wars. I will also bring my passion for playing this game by being active in-game, in the forums, and on the Discord weekly.

-Do you have any friends in [eVo]?: If so who?
(This does not mean KNOW OF, this means who do you socialize and play with.): I have none, but I would love to meet them.

-Would you be willing to have a voice chat with [eVo] Members via [URL=https://discord.gg/vbWuFhB]Discord[URL]?: Yes, I would, this could make for some fun hangout rooms to host events like betting servers, recruitment servers, and other things in-game.

-Please tell us some information about yourself, the more the better: Well, I'm Nigerian and I live in the United States. I'm enthusiastic about being creative even though I'm not an artist, and I speak English and was taught Spanish in school. I was born an English-speaker, but my Spanish is total garbage so I rarely try to speak it publicly. I'm better at writing it and reading if anything.

-Also, include the easiest form of contact, Like Skype, PM, or Discord.: Discord and my Toribash email; [email protected]
Tywo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 2018   #4513
Azazel
Event Mod Squad

7th Dan Black Belt

Posted for discussion, thanks.

- Drop by our discord to get to know us.
A disturbed mind makes me feel at home
Azazel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #4514
Deprived

10th Dan Black Belt

Tywo’s already in a clan. Denied~
Shoot me a PM if you need a realism teacher![TA Official Realism Teacher] [eVo]
Deprived is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #4515
largeKilla
Toribash Legend

10th Dan Black Belt

[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
largeKilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #4516
+Venture

One Belt

true
Venture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #4517
xxezio

Brown Belt

Hello! I woud like to join Evo, i will be explaining why, and what i can do other information will be listed of course.

The age that im at right now is 23 years old.

Some of the past clans ive been in is Obey, I liked obey but it was getting boring slowly and slowly every day I joined Obey when it was dying slowly until it died and no one was playing. Pew was one of my very first clans i was in, Pew was a great experience it was the most fun clan i was in, maybe your wondering why i left Pew, i had to leave due to the leader never being active this was a problem, we never had a leader to help us in wars and such on. I was in Vo the clan, it was very fun to be there but over time i became bored, though i brought much parkour to the clan and much sparring, the people weren't respecting me sometimes and i didn't like that feeling, that forced me to leave the clan. Those are all my clans.

I have many alts but my main alt that im using alot is oexx, ive never been banned (if your wondering why i have many accounts)i have many accounts like i said, Many of them were to goof off with xxezio is one because i was a fan of Ezio i thought he was a great player and he still is.

The reason why i play toribash today: There is a main reason why i play Toribash so much today and in the past. Toribash is a complex game where many people give up due to how hard it is to understand how to move like a pro,(largekilla being one) I loved how hard it was to learn the game, even when i got mad I would not give up. If you give up you'll never learn, I also do love playing this game still because I always thought that if I could master this move or this run, i would feel accomplished and so I did. The game is overall a great game and I don't plan on leaving it.

In the future I want to post a video about me on mocucha, I think that im good enough where people well be like "Whoa i want to play like this guy one day". I want to stand out like many people have and i want the success they have had.

The reason why I want to join Evo, its because most of the people here are respectful and i believe that, the clan is overall amazing and its one ive been wanting to join for a long time around 2 to 3 years. This clan i believe is ment for me.

Some of the stuff i can bring to this clan is well done replays so the clan doesn't look bad. I want to bring more respect to the clan, some people think this clan is terrible but i feel like i could change the mind. I bring sparring parkour and some tricking on my free time on toribash.

The main person i know in Evo is Fred. I think Fred is awesome, hes showed me some Swedish and how to say words. A person I have played with is Mocucha, i played with on another account, and I think it was a lovely spar.

If im willing to voice chat with members, this is choice im unable to say so. I do think once i get to know more people I think sure i would be able to in discord.

Some information about me:In real life I do tricks such as flips to another one, I have a job and its been going great in it. I speak german,swedish(now),and eglish. I love to play toribash, I can get around 2-3 hours in it. Ive always been determined in real life and in video games if i cant succeed something. Im a person who likes to mess around and someone who likes to type and read. Im a nerd when it comes to books, I like reading and its something i do to relax my self such as stress. I like eating Pizza when i feel like a dummy not knowing what to do.

And the easy way to talk with me is in the Discord. Thank you to who ever read my long boring reason why i want to join.
xxezio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #4518
+Venture

One Belt

discussing now
Venture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #4519
xxezio

Brown Belt

Alright thank for reading this though.
xxezio is offline   Reply With Quote