ES Recruitment Drive
Name: Mark
GMT: -6
Past clans: BadCo, Light
What do you most enjoy about Toribash? it is free, it has free movement and you can make your own mods. i also enjoy that the default mods where very well made
What can you bring to [eVo]?: i can accept/deny applications, and i can make ok replays
Why choose [eVo]? Evo is an exelent clan, light died and badco is almost dead, so i am in need of a clan
Tell us about yourself: i am a pc gamer at heart who loves online/multiplayer gamer because it gives the feeling of being loved by others, and the love spreads . I'm also an anime fan, my favorite anime being Attack on Titan

i also made a mod, ill put the download part with the replays ^-^
-----
nice to see that you guys are active
-----
is anyone even here?
-----
how inactive are you guys?
-----
you guys are so fucking inactive
Attached Files
abesscence.tbm (17.4 KB, 3 views)
#00Esscence-Just go.rpl (215.6 KB, 3 views)
#00Esscence-Walk.rpl (140.8 KB, 3 views)
#Esscence-Best Split.rpl (85.2 KB, 4 views)
yea boyee.rpl (44.1 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Esscence; Jul 14, 2015 at 06:22 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC]
[/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Esscence View Post
-----
nice to see that you guys are active
-----
is anyone even here?
-----
how inactive are you guys?
-----
you guys are so fucking inactive

nice to see that you're patient
-----
are you even patient?
-----
how impatient are you?
-----
you are so fucking impatient
Last edited by Immotay; Jul 15, 2015 at 02:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello members of [eVo]!

About me:
My name is David and I'm 14 years old, my birth date is on 9 may 2001. I am from Romania. My usual routine trough the school year goes like this: Wake up, go to school, come back home and learn then go to bed, and that's how my life goes in the school year, but now that it's summer all I will be doing is to play video games and listen to music, but also doing my favourite hobbies: Riding my bicycle, going out with my dog, parkouring and video gaming. Also at school I'm doing pretty good, I'm having good grades and next school year I will be an 8-th grader, meaning that I will have to give an exam that will determinate in which high-school I will be in (The bigger the grade in the exam, the better the high-school) that means I will have to study hard. I am a gamer since 5 years old...not much to say about that. I am a tall guy, brown eyes, black hair, I'll post a picture if you guys want xD.

In-game skills:
I'm not the best player, but I can handle myself. I played toribash in 2009 to 2011 I think, can't remember that well, I have 2 alts, those are: DavidRegum and Sicanio33, they are not ''big achievements'' since one is Brown belt and the other one Black belt (would have applied with the black belt one but I forgot the password to both of them since I didnt play on them for a really long time) but I think that belt doesn't really matter. I really like Mushu (I think I can handle myself in that mode pretty well), Aikido, Aikido Big Dojo and Wushu. I am not the best at these mods but I can handle myself, I am also willing to spend time to learn more of this game from friends/brother or learning from some high skilled players in the public rooms.

Other games:
As other games I really like survival based games/FPS games or real time strategy games. My favourite game series is the Halo trilogy (Halo combat evolved -> Halo 2 -> Halo 3 -> Halo Reach -> Halo 4 -> Halo 5 that is going to be released soon I think. There may be the strategy PC Halo games but I have listed only the ones that can be playable on console.), but now the games I'm playing are: Rebuild 3, Toribash, League of Legends (I've been playing that game since 2009), Metro Last Light Redux, GTA IV and CS:GO.

Why Evolution??
Well, I was a member of OC (Obese Criminals) before, but the clan died. I saw a lot of people from Addicted being very active and being very good at the game so I wanted to apply here. (So here I am ) I think that if I am going to be accepted I am going to learn a lot about the game and about you. (WANNA EVOLVE)

Contact and GMT:
My GMT is +2. You can contact me on skype at the ID david.niste.

The end:
Thank you very much guys for spending your time with this application. I wanted it to be longer but I didn't really have ideas. Have a nice day.

I didn't use the format on the first page cuz I taught it is old so I made my own xD.
Originally Posted by Kirmish View Post
My usual routine trough the school year goes like this: Wake up, go to school, come back home and learn then go to bed, and that's how my life goes in the school year

You're a dull person
MARKET RULES|ACCOUNT TRADING|SCAM REPORT
Have any questions? Need help? PM me!
✌[eVo]|[raku]✌
Originally Posted by Eason View Post
You're a dull person

Oh well :P Gotta get dem A's and B's. Not that I want to study so much but my parunts pls.