Toribash
Hey not tryna sound like a dick but just to inform you bane has applied to [AS] and Midnight within the past 2 days just a heads up
[eVo] Application:

What made you start playing Toribash:What made me start playing Toribash was the fact that I wanted to learn and explore the physics and mechanics behind this game, even though when I started I did not know many people, I still wanted to connect with others so I could work with them and learn many things, but to also build a close relationship to the game and the people that played it, at this time, I did not know about clan's and I didn't know exactly how they worked, but I mainly wanted somewhere where I would belong and not some where that I needed to be, I mainly wanted a clan that would almost be like family and not feel like a clan.

Why do you still play Toribash today: I still play Toribash today cause till this day I am still so Intrigued by Toribash since there is so much you can learn from it and explore due to its wide majority of things you can achieve in this game e.g. For me as a sparrer that would be, making new unique tricks, as I say... "There is always room for improvement". I do not classify myself as a pro sparrer, I'm just like anybody else who plays Toribash accept I want to go the full length to gain as much knowledge as I can about this game, and I want to connect with others so we all can enjoy the game and not just the game, but the whole outside perspective of it as well.

What do you hope to achieve, accomplish in the future as a player of this game: As a player of Toribash I hope to achieve big things in game such as, Getting to custom belt (not that belts matter, is just one of my future goals), becoming a pro sparrer, and most importantly, contributing as much as I can to this clan and making the clan the best it can be.

Do you know anyone is eVo, if so who:I do know quite a lot of eVo members, mainly all the sparrer's I know and the freedom fighters, so I do know a lot of members in this clan.

[eVo]: Matarika, Tripstone, Poop, NoSboH, Athens, Iven, Evolution6, ofcannabis, ninja, (all the eVo sparrer's), HASSAN, Ern, Hue, X2XP, Deprived and Power. They are all the eVo members I know right now.

About myself:Well... I live in Australia, and Im 17 years old. I used to play a lot of sports and I used to do Muay thai and wingchun, so a lot of close combat styles which I still do today. I am currently doing Electrician work, and I am soon wanting to get my own business running. At home, I'm pretty chilled out which is when I'm playing Toribash (Which is everyday), I play a lot of other games as well such as, TEKKEN, Mortal Kombat and CS:GO of course, but Toribash is by far my favourite game because there is so much you can learn which I love about Toribash and is why I'm going to keep playing it not because its just a game, but because its a family and a great community

You can contact me via PM's, I will be making my Discord account

Thanks for reading my application, much appreciated
"For applications please post 3 of your best current work on Toribash"

this is written right on the first page.

If applicants don't begin reading and following instructions, the app will be ignored.

Zuto post your replays. And to any one who comes after, this will be enforced very strictly.

And When I say how many eVo members do you know, I mean how many members could you say you socialize with normally or could say you are generally friends with. No "know of." This is used to get more information on you based on people who are fond of you or associate themselves with you in a friendly way. Because i've seen you around, but I wouldn't say I "know" you and because of that, i'm sure you don't "know me".
Last edited by matarika; Apr 18, 2018 at 07:31 PM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Bane205, we have reviewed your application and it is a no.

Your application is in a nice format but it gets off-topic onto other things (as well as not enough information for actually joining the clan). The amount of tc or whatever items you have had is not important to us.

Other clans you have been in
That's a big list, perhaps next time elaborate why you left them, or your affiliations? You don't want to appear as a clan-hopper in an application.

14 years old seems a bit young, and we don't know how mature you are, we would have to get to know you (ingame you seemed a bit immature, this was just a first impression I could be wrong). Also it's Words Per Minute - not WMP.

Unfortunately, another reason you are declined is because of your app in general. The format. I have found you apply to many other clans with this same application, word for word (except for changing around the clan name and whatnot). Although your app is formatted quite nicely, the fact that you have copy/pasted it so many times in so many clan pages in such a quick amount of time shows a very bad representation of yourself. If you really do want to join a clan for real next time you write an application, I suggest you actually take time to write more convincing. Not only less about your ingame-ownings (no one cares), as well as not copy/pasting everything, and also that you really should do some research before you apply into a clan. etc etc.

Also you did not submit any replays as required.

This by no means is an ultimate denial, if you truly wish to join you may make another application (at least wait a month or so later). Next time please take your applications to any clan in general seriously.

edit: you're actually just annoying in-game and you admitted to not taking applications seriously. Never apply again please.
Last edited by Azazel; Apr 20, 2018 at 01:13 AM. Reason: he's a moron
Former [AS] Co-Leader (Two times), Former [eVo] member, Current [TANG] member <3
Zuto Replay's
Here is one of my replay's with Mocucha just recently, the reason i don't have all my other spar replay's is because i'm using this new computer at the moment, there has been issues with my last pc, so i'm using a Mac at the moment.
Last edited by Hung; Feb 24, 2019 at 04:41 PM.
Neunja's App.
-What made you start playing Toribash?

Learning the art of physics based combat inside a whole new world wrapped around a bazaar community.
Addicted from the first joint tick.

PVP? Sold.

-Why do you still play Toribash today?
I fully support toribash in a way no other would.
I couldn't stop playing if I tried.

-What do you hope to achieve, accomplish in the future as a player of this game?

(I'll easily provide evidence of my skill in game at anytime.)
My true intentions below.
>I wish to accomplish the future of Toribash and eVo.
>I will be putting Toribash in the spotlight as I bring eVo with it in the new >uprising; Toribash Next.
>Full HD Quality Streaming service to the clan eVo.
>I can stream and record in HD, Max Settings while on the go editing videos and uploading them for the best preservation for the clan.
>I want to expand this clan and Toribash as I reach out to many many organizations:& random viewers whilst I stream to keep a steady flow of activity pouring through toribash and eVo.
>If my stay is welcomed I can easily and noticeably bring change to the world of Toribash.
>Encouraging and influencing all players or viewers to get on the Next level.
PS. ~I can also offer full time, or part time teaching/coaching for anyone that needs pointers.

-Do you have any friends in evo?

Tripstone

General Details

You may call me by my real name : "Devon"
23 years old, Male.
You will see that my account was made in 2018.
^~I am not a new player. I have been playing since 2010.
-I am very competitive.
-Player versus player is my thing.
-I strive to be the best.
-I don't give up .
-I am very patient with a lot of discipline.
-I am not hiding my past, just inventing a new future.

Other Hobbies
Programming, Website development and Certified in Computer Science.
I run my own business in Computer Repair, "Reboot and Compute"

Discord
Neunja#8136
Stream name ; Neunja = https://www.twitch.tv/neunja
Last edited by Neunja; Apr 23, 2018 at 06:22 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
4 $ 20
~Flay you alive
FinnsTech: "He's spewing acid out of his asshole" -Neunja 2018
'ThatOneWeeb' - Today at 1:07 PM
"9/10 games in mp look like youre awkwardly having sex"
App Ignored, Post replays
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297