I believe in a thing called love
Just listen to the rhythm of my heart
There's a chance we could make it now
We'll be rocking 'til the sun goes down
I believe in a thing called love
[17:02] <Homer> anyone up for some tb?
01[17:09] <BlackBear> No.
[17:12] <Homer> >.>
[17:13] <Dafe> TB is what killed Doc Holiday.
I think i'll take the "I want to believe" position on this.
Ghosts IMO would be cool, but I haven't seen any reliable evidence that they exist.
Do I beleive in ghosts? Yes
Do I beleive in ghosts being able to interact with our nature/world... or that we could see them? No

I beleive that ghosts actualy do exist, but I do not beleive that we can see them nor that they could interfiere with something in our lives. Who knows, maybe my grand grand grand father's ghost is right next to me right now reading how I talk about him on toribash, but he cant touch the pc or change my post, and I cant see him I cant see him... They have their world and we have ours. In my opinion that is.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

I believe in ghosts.
They can be in very very old haunted houses, some people can see them.
If by ghosts you mean spirits, then yes. But as in like people died in a house and decided to haunt anyone who lived there, no.
I don't belive in them, and somehow, I don't care if they exist.
Also, the video looks fake.
Last edited by vins84; May 7, 2011 at 08:17 PM.
Toriolympics - 2nd place | Fr_Death Leader |ORMO Member |
I only belive in ghosts when someone dies. It is a bad feeling, I feel like that person is next to me and is watching me...
Originally Posted by Boredpayne View Post
Thread sure is stupid.

Then dont write useless posts only write if it interests you. Also reading just a title clicking on the thread and writing : Thread sure is stupid isnt very clever of you^^

Also Chirox i think sameway like you i am scared of that shit. Mostly now think of the lights turn off itself tv too and it shows only scratches finally there appear eyes hurrrrrrr (watched too much horror movies sry lol)