Ranking
how's the VR pr0n working for you, flxy?

anyhow, bought 10 DLCs to crusader kings 2, time to make poland great again.
For now I joined the satanist cult, lol

https://www.dropbox.com/s/m534vxk865...44.30.png?dl=0
retired

apparently Alien Swarm: Reactive Drop is still getting updates so we started playing it.
A lot of stupid deaths and general autism.
it now allows up to 8 player coop so it can turn into a real autismfest. feel free to hop in.

we're also replaying dying light with jtank, still a very good game, dropkicking zombies from the roofs is 10/10.
retired
finished main story line in yakuza 0. I have 50h in this game and I only cleared 20% of content. Worth every penny, solid 8/10, some side quests are mini games are sooo over the top.
retired
actually, please do as we lack some activity points. yours have already expired so please play 5 games before 30th September.

also, bought myself dragon ball fighterz because it's on sale but DLCs are not so fuck those.
Last edited by Powas; Sep 21, 2018 at 10:09 PM.
retired
got GTA V, finally the price dropped to acceptable range, and after last year's PC updates I can run it on high, which is nice. I'll probably fuck around for a bit and finish the story, not sure if I want to bother with GTA online at all, that never was my cup of tea.

I also bought shadow of war for pretty much the same reasons. Custom orcs are kill and fucking around with them fills my heart with joy.
retired