Toribash
Originally Posted by Calco999 View Post
I won't be able to make it. My gmt isn't right for these matches

Wapow didnt do the war we waited for more then 1 hour
Have you worked out another time set with them?

No need. If they don't show, we aren't required to strain ourselves to gather players for another. We're on to the next round. All shoutout to WAPOW for making me wake up at 6 am for nothing
sheeeesh
Originally Posted by Sharkasm View Post
FeelsBadMan. Although free pass so; FeelsGoodMan?

Maybe both
I like the new applicant sounds alright. If you want him trialled, he says he liked taekkyon and thats my top mod so i wouldnt mind seeing how he plays up to you guys
Originally Posted by Sharkasm View Post
I like the new applicant sounds alright. If you want him trialled, he says he liked taekkyon and thats my top mod so i wouldnt mind seeing how he plays up to you guys

Yeah actually, we'll discuss about his app in our serious chat group.
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the
Originally Posted by Dare View Post
U guys do realize that u don't have to be all together when doing cl matches.. u guys could separate ur matchest by ur player finding there player for the certain mod and fighting.

Ain't no fun if everyone don't get none
It's much more fun when it's all at once
You can't fight change. You can't fight nature.
Originally Posted by Dare View Post
U guys do realize that u don't have to be all together when doing cl matches.. u guys could separate ur matchest by ur player finding there player for the certain mod and fighting.

We know that but like mafia said its no fun like that
And wapow is just dead they dont have enought plays to play i dont know why they applied
Have you worked out another time set with them?

Originally Posted by TiMEWoRKER View Post
We know that but like mafia said its no fun like that
And wapow is just dead they dont have enought plays to play i dont know why they applied

they applied because they were a #2 seed and got a first round buy. I would have too.
sheeeesh