Toribash
Originally Posted by Frosted789 View Post
I agree with everything Arctic just said. I'd also like to add to this... Nobody knows what taido even is. This mod makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Taido sucks pls delete it ._.
Yes hi I think stabjutsu doesn't deserve to be stored away in the quick mods section. It would be much more enjoyable in a public room. Forcing everyone to play with the minimum time to make decisions just takes all the enjoyment out of it. Give it a proper server, and I think it would be popular.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
Yes hi I think stabjutsu doesn't deserve to be stored away in the quick mods section. It would be much more enjoyable in a public room. Forcing everyone to play with the minimum time to make decisions just takes all the enjoyment out of it. Give it a proper server, and I think it would be popular.

I'm sorry but...... NO!
thx
Originally Posted by Thronior View Post
I'm sorry but...... NO!
thx

You got something against the mod? Feel free to elaborate.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by HiPower View Post
lol.

look at it this way: taido2 is actually competitive judo

This is the reason it shouldn't be a ranked mod. Everyone and their mother knows that judo isn't a good mod for competition, because it requires 10 games to actually show who the better player is, not just one.
GTboxing instead realtoriboxingmw2
currently, realtoriboxingmw2 is set as public mod.

i am suggesting to put GTboxing as public mod instead.
why?
because gtboxing is perfect boxing mod where feet are glued to the floor so you can't kick with legs and jump around ring.
you can lean forward, backward, left and right and you have to think, work on defense, offense, use counterpunching and gradually work your way to the victory just like in real boxing and it is very rewarding.
in realtoriboxing it is all about opener, and afterwards senseless jumping around the ring.
seriously, gtboxing.tbm is perfect mod, about year and half ago it was public mod and removed afterwards, i dont know why because it was very popular.

boxers unite! lets bring toribash heawyweight championship back!
Originally Posted by Moop View Post
Good idea - I've made a new public server 'publicfeatured'

For now, I've stuck in Odlov's new mod messer_dq.tbm

If you have other suggestions for what could/should be the featured mod, make them here!

sw4.tbm
runkido3
Striking_MG b2.tbm (or any of the strike mods)
Make tplmodv13 offical, it is a really competitive,balanced (either for strikers and grapplers) and the ''cheap'' moves (shovel, lift, kick lift etc ) are easiily counterable or saveable.
Also, it is fun as hell
-----
Btw, here is download link
http://www.mediafire.com/download/5z...modv13beta.tbm
Last edited by getmamow; Dec 31, 2015 at 10:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump