Ranking
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
Another thread? Well, game news never seem to stop so yeah.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

For almost six years, Sly Cooper comes back with a new title for the PS3. Oh jolly, I had so much fun with the first three in the late PS2 days.

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time is the fourth title of the Sly Cooper series of platform games. Thieves in Time is a PlayStation 3 exclusive game set to release in 2012. Though the original series was developed by Sucker Punch Productions for the PlayStation 2, this game will be developed by Sanzaru Games, who had previously ported the original games into high-definition versions for the PlayStation 3. The game was formally announced at the 2011 Electronic Entertainment Expo during Sony's presentation on June 7, 2011.
The game, set in a world populated by anthropomorphic animals, follows from the end of Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves. Sly Cooper, a raccoon from a long line of master thieves, reunites his gang to locate and recover the Thievius Raccoonus, a book chronicling the Cooper family line that has been lost in time. The player controls Sly and uses his thieving skills to pull off heists and recover the missing parts of the book over the course of the game.

Again it's from wikipedia. Sucker Punch won't be making it this time whether you like it or not.

Here's some Screenshots:

Trailer:

Article from GamesRadar:
http://www.gamesradar.com/ps3/sly-co...11510828839060

:')
My childhood came back.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
More information provided by other users. Many thanks to those who contributed.

Originally Posted by tornkik95 View Post
Here is an extended video demo:

As soon as it's in my hands I will not sleep until I beat it.

Pics!

Characters

Last edited by DarkeVipr; Jun 16, 2011 at 11:20 AM.
Rappunk said I need to put him on my sig :P
"So what if I lied? At least I'm honest about it."