Ranking
every part of your replys r awsome im just asking how much time a day do u play

goblen11

Originally Posted by goblen11 View Post
every part of your replys r awsome im just asking how much time a day do u play

Thanks, and that depends. A normal replay takes from one to four hours to make (I don't think I ever made a replay that took longer then 6 hours). I make 2-3 replays per week and I'm on multiplayer almost everyday for around an hour.
That's an avarage of around 10 hours per week.

But that's only right now, when I'm very active ingame.
Last edited by jisse; Dec 5, 2012 at 05:56 PM.
This replay has it all...
A manip starter, a decap, an enormous boomhit, 10 dms, breakdancing and one hell of a skeet.

May not be as stylish as my other replays though.
Attached Files
Jisse - Spera.rpl (522.7 KB, 109 views)
Spera was amazing, a little messy in some bits, but those are covered up by impressive dms.

Potentia: I can see that this is your best selfspar. The way you moved player 2 was impressive, the way you used player 1 as a flipboard or whatever it is. The way player 1 stood idle there looked rather unnatural though, it would've been better if you made him sway a little, as if to anticipate the flip. The spin after that was damn sweet, and the position after you landed was the perfect position for another kick, which you did perfectly.

I'm not so fond of the hit you did while player 2 was landing though, it seemed like a well placed swipe, but I didn't like the way it was executed. The kick after that felt a little rushed to me. With the remaining frames, I'm pretty sure you could have done more after that point if you moved your leg higher as if to make it look like a miss. The way you pushed player 2's leg off was a nice touch, and the pose was pretty good too.
Last edited by sprytryne; Dec 11, 2012 at 08:14 AM. Reason: changed some stuff
I actually had over 400 frames of fighting more, I wasn't really happy with that so I cut a few frames out in notepad and remade the replay.
Thanks for the good CnC.
It phisically hurt me to see your lumbar and abs bended like that on the second and third gainers
Otherwise, looks awesome, except for your right glute on the start of the third step and on the second backflip, your chest rotation
Two steps, cork, 4 piece boomhit, airflare, decap, 540 spin, 360 spinjump, 5 peice boomhit, pose.

Guys, I need your CnC, atleast post what you thought was good and bad. I need to improve as well.
Attached Files
Jisse - Frozen in Time.rpl (706.5 KB, 116 views)