Ranking
Originally Posted by RaNaRo154 View Post
Philly take me off this list, and stop being a fucking 5 year old, stealing is stealing, whether it be 1 penny or 20 bucks. so stfu and gtfo.

/sigh. -1000 faith in Toribash community. You signed up for it knowing the risks now you're bashing him? This thread is getting more pathetic by the minute. Please let this die like someone has already said.
Click here?
FaTeee and FSOP's Shop
If you're good at something, NEVER do it for free.
Fatee, i did not know the risks until now, like bandwidth, and that this stealing hampas money, and philly, hampa allowed the game tp be free, u had to pay for it before, so technicly we're not stealing anything.
My Shop
Proud Metal Organisation member
Originally Posted by Philly View Post
Do you even realize what you're saying retard? Hampa pays for a server, we use it. If you want to get technical, by playing Toribash you're stealing his money by being connected to his network. He has a server so I'm using it. If you want to lose TC, be my guest. Just leave my post before you make up stories and shit.

By not doing this, you technically don't lose anything since there was no gain to begin with.
[CBK]
It's called 'petty theft' =P Since you got all technical with the "ZOMG HERE'S HOW MUCH TC YOU CAN EARN PER DAY", then here: 23 cents a month comes out to roughly 2.75$ over the course of a year. That means that in one hundred years, you will have stolen over 275$ from hampa. ATTN, IDIOTS. SARCASM. KTHXBAI.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Originally Posted by Ragdollmaster View Post
It's called 'petty theft' =P Since you got all technical with the "ZOMG HERE'S HOW MUCH TC YOU CAN EARN PER DAY", then here: 23 cents a month comes out to roughly 2.75$ over the course of a year. That means that in one hundred years, you will have stolen over 275$ from hampa. ATTN, IDIOTS. SARCASM. KTHXBAI.

Because there's a 100% chance this game will be up 100 years from now.
: Phil's Custom Shop
When god gives you lemons, YOU FIND A NEW GOD.
Screw it, let this thread die out, me and Jijin have enough people to reap the rewards and get free stuff, leave us alone now.
Originally Posted by Philly View Post
Screw it, let this thread die out, me and Jijin have enough people to reap the rewards and get free stuff, leave us alone now.

Now that sounds like stealing, since nothing is free. =P
[CBK]
I meant enough people who want free stuff, and get it. :l
why let the thread die? just let it be closed.
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]