Toribash
Self damage was kinda pointless, generic opener
first hit (the lfit) looks a bit like an unsuccessful attemp to dm
liked the next two hits, though it feels like you'd rather extend the elbow after the hit rather than contracting. But its k, seems pretty hard to do smoothly (tried couple times)
next hit looks a bit pointless. maybe not, but i do prefer booms/2dm hits over 1 dm ones.
liked the transition to the actual pose and the pose as it is. Should've kept it for a little more, it always seems unfinished to me when you can see tori falling at the end.
Enjoyed watching it, n1
golf
Movement was alright, though I wished you started further away from Uke. This kinda restricted stuff

Split was great, good job on the core

Getting Uke's lumbar was boring, though you could possibly go for a skeetcap if you edited it. You have self-damage on, anyways
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Thank you. I was gonna try for a skeet cap but it just wasn't working. Lol
Ryan is Straight {TGS} {Videoer} {Artist} Rip Dog
Originally Posted by Irrita View Post
New one.

this reply was great i love the starter punch but i would have liked a skeet with ukes abs but i think every reply would look good with a skeet but thats just be i loved the reply very much please make more
New one. :O
Attached Files
Irrita - Hipple Dingus.rpl (338.6 KB, 35 views)
Opener was awkward

Can't say anything about the manip because 90% of aikido gravity manips are stuffy and slow

Lots of stuff breaking, that's cool

okay transition to the pose

pr0 skeet was that legit wow

6.5/Danish shoelace
NOODLE ARMS
lol that manip was so fucking weird
the only hit i really liked was the last one. all the others felt eh and you fell on the ground a lot
the opener would have been awesome if you had jumped on uke and done something great with it, but thats a completely different replay
the skeet was hilarious
oh yeah
Ok, thank you. I might try to change it to make a better manip or to do the thing that pusga suggested.