Ranking
Original Post
(HST) Hysteria

Hysteria, in its colloquial use, describes unmanageable emotional excesses. People who are "hysterical" often lose self-control due to an overwhelming fear that may be caused by events in one's past that involved some sort of severe conflict.

This is a brand new clan. That my friend and I made. We hope to have to grow it as big as we possibly can.

Leaders: TribalD86 and Cydonian96

Rules: Our rules are quite simple actually. Don't be disrespectful to us, or any other member of the clan. Respect and unity is key in a clan I have come to learn. Be prepared to have a lot of communication between members. Also, participate IN GAME as well. Know, that this game is not everything. Don't take it so seriously. If you are out of line, you get kicked. Plain and simple. (We don't need your raging basically) Please, no fighting also, a respectful debate is absolutely okay, but no need to talk about how your favorite flavor of ice cream is someone's mom. This is to be a serious clan. Don't come in here and 420 blaze it fgt.

Types of players we are looking for: It is preferred not to many "new" players. There can be exceptions based on your attitude and the way you present yourself as a person though. If I take a keen liking to you or Cydo does, we will discuss your entering for the clan. Since we love you.

How to join: Fill out this application form below.

APPLICATION FORM:

Name?

Age?

Belt?

Why do you want to join this clan?

Do you enjoy cookies?

Describe yourself as a person:

How active are you on the forms?

How active are you in-game?

Are you willing to represent this clan in clanVclan battles?

Answer this question, If there are 3 apples, and you take away 2..how many do you have?

What is the meaning of life?

How do you feel about becoming Hysterical?

Please attach 3 replays of yourself below. Thank you :3

Thank you. Message me or Cydonian96 if you have any questions.
Last edited by Cydonian96; Oct 28, 2013 at 11:50 PM.
“Resignation is what kills people. Once they've rejected resignation, humans gain the privilege of making humanity their footpath.”
Name? - ZMoneyFIN (game name)

Age? 13

Belt? Blue belt

Why do you want to join this clan? - Because the name sounds awesome and i never been in clan before

Do you enjoy cookies? - I like chocolate cookies.. so i guess yea

Describe yourself as a person: Maybe funny, nice, happy

How active are you on the forms? - Im not very actice but.. i play alot so thats the reason why not

How active are you in-game? Very active! I play only this

Are you willing to represent this clan in clanVclan battles? - Well i dont understand but maybe

Answer this question, If there are 3 apples, and you take away 2..how many do you have? 2 (is this maths?)

What is the meaning of life? -Playing toribash of course

How do you feel about becoming Hysterical? -Hysterical or something
Attached Files
~SWAG~ ZMoneyFIN.rpl (131.7 KB, 4 views)
BOOM BITCH.rpl (41.4 KB, 4 views)
Originally Posted by ZMoneyFIN View Post
Name? - ZMoneyFIN (game name)

Age? 13

Belt? Blue belt

Why do you want to join this clan? - Because the name sounds awesome and i never been in clan before

Do you enjoy cookies? - I like chocolate cookies.. so i guess yea

Describe yourself as a person: Maybe funny, nice, happy

How active are you on the forms? - Im not very actice but.. i play alot so thats the reason why not

How active are you in-game? Very active! I play only this

Are you willing to represent this clan in clanVclan battles? - Well i dont understand but maybe

Answer this question, If there are 3 apples, and you take away 2..how many do you have? 2 (is this maths?)

What is the meaning of life? -Playing toribash of course

How do you feel about becoming Hysterical? -Hysterical or something

For now: Its going to be a no from me. In all honesty you do sound like a cool guy and what not. Though it seems that you did not put much effort into your questionnaire as you should of. If you would like to redo it, you most certainly can. As if now though. My position stands on the no vote.
“Resignation is what kills people. Once they've rejected resignation, humans gain the privilege of making humanity their footpath.”