Toribash
Juntalis is one of the best bashers so i hereby ask to join his personal army.

I, KillerNoob hereby pledge my complete and total obedience to Juntalis as I prepare to enlist in Juntalis's Personal Army. As a soldier of said army, I am sworn to uphold my billion year service contract. Any and all insults of Juntalis is an insult to me. I will defend Juntalis as I would myself, and attack any who oppose his will.
/~\BROWN BELT RANK/~\
sign me up

I, Sa1uk hereby pledge my complete and total obedience to Juntalis as I prepare to enlist in Juntalis's Personal Army. As a soldier of said army, I am sworn to uphold my billion year service contract. Any and all insults of Juntalis is an insult to me. I will defend Juntalis as I would myself, and attack any who oppose his will.
No longer playing Toribash, so fuck off
I, Sameuaul (I FILLUD MAI NAEM) hereby pledge my complete and total obedience to Juntalis as I prepare to enlist in Juntalis's Personal Army. As a soldier of said army, I am sworn to uphold my billion year service contract. Any and all insults of Juntalis is an insult to me. I will defend Juntalis as I would myself, and attack any who oppose his will.
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
KillerNoob
sa1uk
Samule

ACCEPTED!

Fine print: Note that any billion year contract is obviously a joke. I don't expect you to take all the thing serious, just kinda play around with it a bit
Last edited by Juntalis; Mar 8, 2008 at 06:08 PM.
The following people have been drafted against their own will:

Millie
Ownzilasaurus