ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[DSC] clan [KILLERSROCK]
The story:
On a cold night of March two people pass each other in a side street but they didn't no at the time that they would become the first two clan members on KILLERSROCK, one would be the leader and one would be the elite soldier.
THINGS FOR THE FUTURE
to become official

RULE

.never swear or use racist comments
.obey the rule

members

.me
DARKER

how to join

its really easy, just ask me and i will accept all people who want to join
Last edited by j4ck; Mar 26, 2008 at 03:44 PM.
Forgot aim and this isn't very organized and has no members o.o
Meow, I am quite a cat these days.
Even though no one knows me, I know more about them than they know of me.
Originally Posted by j4ck View Post
wot are stickies

Due to that response, I seriously doubt you were or anywhere close to 2nd Dan Blackbelt, as you had to be registered on the forums to play. And you can't find exactly great people by just saying "ANYONE CAN JOIN! NO REQUIREMENTS!". Not very organized either. On top of all this, you cannot delete someone's account. You could change their password if you hacked in, but they could retrieve it via E-Mail.

You are lying to try and attract people when this whole thing, along with your acting, fails. Next time you wanna take a false identity, I would suggest that you act the part- not say "I IS 2ND DAN" then speak noobese.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
im not lieing
i should hav made it more clearer about my toribash account, what happened was my brother "will" being an annoying brat changed my password and my email password so i could not access my email ect. He found out my password by stealing my password book "a book where i keep my passwords and emails" it was locked and hidden away under my bed and under a big cardboard box.

I am setting up this clan to all because i have noticed that since being a white belt i have found it hard to get into a clan therefore i have set this clan up for the new members who cannot get into a clan.

ps:why dose every1 accuse my of lying
I also do not no about stickies because i have never set up a clan before
so? you can read right? it says:
STICKY:Clan Tutorial.
^
READ!!!!
dont double post please. and dont ask us what double posting is or what a post is.