ES Recruitment Drive
im alive..
hello just posting on forums to say im alive and dont kick me
-----
Hi
Last edited by v1p3r10; Aug 18, 2015 at 07:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
We won't kick you
Hi, I am a simple person I understand some people don't like me and I don't care.
Originally Posted by Mark0911 View Post
Hello. I'm mark and I'm applying to this clan. I saw one of your members and he looks pretty good and was friendly. I haven't been in a clan in a while considering I left for a while. My bro YoungGunna left Toribash after he got banned, He created Envy and me and him was warring all the time! It was a blast but it was all over and we quit Envy. We we're ranked #9 and had about 20 members. I quit soon after and I came back like a week ago. I remember all my skills and I might have even got better. My Previous clans we're

EssM
Envy
(I'm loyal to all my clans so I don't have many) But this looks like a perfect clan for me. My favorite Mods are Mushu,Boxshu,Judo (Sometimes) and Aikido every once in a while. Mostly Mushu. Thanks for you're time guys.

you are already in a clan
Monster Energy.
Hey guys sorry for the invasion but we're currently in a war with you that was started on the 9th of August and i'm confused as to why it hasn't been completed yet, The current score is 1-0 to you so if you could let me know that would be great Good luck with the clan btw
Co-Leader of Dark :)
Originally Posted by Rhysifer View Post
Hey guys sorry for the invasion but we're currently in a war with you that was started on the 9th of August and i'm confused as to why it hasn't been completed yet, The current score is 1-0 to you so if you could let me know that would be great Good luck with the clan btw

Ok.
Hi, I am a simple person I understand some people don't like me and I don't care.
Please. For the love of god. Let me make you some banners that aren't obnoxious. I won't even need to be paid. I just hate looking at them.
PM me if you're interested.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
I'm getting kinda inactive, so I'm gonna move to inactive for a bit if my prowser lets me switch it....
-----
I don't know where I put the recruitment center, I will try to find it or whatever and i'll write the link down somewhere on my pc.
-----
Alright, I might need to get back on toribash... I'm trying not to break the rules here and people keep adding tension :> gonna get on toribash now
-----
dude you gotta help me who has access to the bank put who has access in the description of the thread so some mods can take over it tell us the password over private message for the bank acc
Last edited by KaZy; Aug 20, 2015 at 10:19 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
asd
Originally Posted by 1zzac View Post
I'm getting kinda inactive, so I'm gonna move to inactive for a bit if my prowser lets me switch it....
-----
I don't know where I put the recruitment center, I will try to find it or whatever and i'll write the link down somewhere on my pc.
-----
Alright, I might need to get back on toribash... I'm trying not to break the rules here and people keep adding tension :> gonna get on toribash now
-----
dude you gotta help me who has access to the bank put who has access in the description of the thread so some mods can take over it tell us the password over private message for the bank acc

Oh no