Toribash
get ready blue ima start a head for us to work on today <3

got my batteries and some extras so ill be good for a while
also got some requests flowing in time to make tc
I still take texture requests for usd
Can't wait to see how this turns out! I want to start out making art, but I cant see how I mapped as I cant have toribash on my dads mac, I had made a sketch and was thinking of sending it to calamity to see what he thinks and could do to it, but since i'm just stsrting off I would habe to lesrn hoe to color and shade.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Originally Posted by Thanatos View Post
Can't wait to see how this turns out! I want to start out making art, but I cant see how I mapped as I cant have toribash on my dads mac, I had made a sketch and was thinking of sending it to calamity to see what he thinks and could do to it, but since i'm just stsrting off I would habe to lesrn hoe to color and shade.

well you can send it to me either and i'll put it on and make a screenshot for you if you'd like that

____

And cala, im waiting braaah

Water Melon, Fire Melon, Earth Melon, Air Melon... The ELEMELONS!
I just got home from work today so I should be on soon, also I have no idea where Calam is today but I shall try to find him.
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
aight, he wrote me
lets meet this weekend
-----
I don't always participate in group projects, but when I do...
Klick me for the video to popopopop up
lmao cant stop laughing
Last edited by BlueEvil; Mar 20, 2017 at 10:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Aye Calam do you think we should hold a fun little tournament this weekend and see if we can get our clan name out their and maybe find some good players?
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
Sounds like a good idea to me
What kinda tourney
Also prizes need to be huge
Also it would have to be so.etime after 10pmsaturday
I still take texture requests for usd
after 10 pm, sure?

but sounds cool yeah

also, its your turn cala }:}

Calamity are you still an Item Forger?

Also Blue why not response to my PM?
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]