Toribash
Original Post
Omega/Raedric/Fadeds sp replays ;)
Well because I'm finding Mp more and more boring I have moved into Sp things I'm currently being helped by mused on what to do and not to do
-----
I can't seem to finish them or get anymore dms
Attached Files
I wish I was a real boy.rpl (87.5 KB, 6 views)
Museiskill.rpl (166.1 KB, 5 views)
Tips.rpl (72.1 KB, 2 views)
hnng.rpl (156.5 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by iRaedric; Feb 4, 2016 at 12:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"hnng"

Really liked the start of it, but the kick or whatever that was sucks and your pose was shite. I would say redo the kick and work from there, its pretty cool looking.

"I wish I was a real boy"

Seems pretty cool, though your flow after the kick was over was kinda shit. Would like to see you do more with that spin you created with your hands on the ground.

"museiskill"

Meh didn't really like any of this besides the little flip at the end. You're also letting your head get his too much by uke and that ruins it for me even more.

"Tips"

meh I don't see where you were going with those kicks, I would just rework them all together.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
"hnng"

Really liked the start of it, but the kick or whatever that was sucks and your pose was shite. I would say redo the kick and work from there, its pretty cool looking.

"I wish I was a real boy"

Seems pretty cool, though your flow after the kick was over was kinda shit. Would like to see you do more with that spin you created with your hands on the ground.

"museiskill"

Meh didn't really like any of this besides the little flip at the end. You're also letting your head get his too much by uke and that ruins it for me even more.

"Tips"

meh I don't see where you were going with those kicks, I would just rework them all together.

Thanks for the helpful cnc