Attached Files
oakyspin2.rpl (138.3 KB, 29 views)
evil Führer of Evil
cnc is always welcome
Attached Files
oaky elvis.rpl (107.6 KB, 16 views)
oakyspin3.rpl (110.4 KB, 16 views)
evil Führer of Evil
funky and unconventional describe your repalys pretty good.

i like the floopy movement in oaky elvis but you should try to not overuse your chest like you did at 170-160.

oakyspin3 was very nice but i wish you had relaxed atleast your upperbody more during the spin
the decap is cool but i think you could have been a bit more creative there, for example landing on uke's arm and then kick his head off.

and you dont have to set your turnframes to 1 you can just press shift + space to skip single frames
Pidda's spirit animal
thanks for your critique.
about that:
- at 170 that replay is kinda finished and i just did some stuff to keep it from getting boring
- that stiff body during the rotation is actually the thing i like most about oakyspin3
- your idea for the decap is really good, i might work on it, maybe that will look better

and concerning the turnframes: i almost always play with one. i like to work on every single frame and find space easier to push than ctrl+p / shift+space
evil Führer of Evil
your new replay is pretty boring imo
i wish you had a bit more than just throwing your hand in the air and waiting for it to come down.

your previous replay is way better and i kinda like how you chain all those dms but the first 200 frames were really messy and it was hard to see whats going on, i preferd the end where you did one kick then transitioned to the next one and so on

but i like your funky movement either way
Pidda's spirit animal
this thread hasnt been used in a while. here is some newish stuff.
-----
tell me your favorite
Attached Files
oaky lawnmower boogie.rpl (167.2 KB, 8 views)
armhating madman.rpl (188.0 KB, 11 views)
oaky abnormal.rpl (107.8 KB, 7 views)
Kartoffelbrei.rpl (162.1 KB, 7 views)
oaky rubberflick.rpl (106.6 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Oaky; Dec 27, 2016 at 05:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
evil Führer of Evil