Ranking
oh god, you're going to be an amazonian
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
I agree that the Nightingale armor does look awesome, but I haven't used it much outside of necessity.

My current armor for my rogue consists of mismatched armor pieces due to liking certain enchantments. I think it was Volsung, Ancient Shrouded Gauntlets, Dragonscale armor, boots and Glass leggings and a couple of rings and an amulet. I think.
The enchantments are: 50% frost suppression, double sneak attack damage with one handed weapons (30x with daggers, 12x otherwise), Water breathing, 20% better smithing, 20% better prices, and other stuff I forget. In fact it's been so long since i've played Skyrim that I don't even remember if leggings and boots are separate armor pieces.
My khajiit has pretty even stats now all between 55 and 70 except for enchanting, smithing two-handed and heavy armor they are between 100 and 80.
I made my own. Fiery soul trap with 10 fire damage, one second soul trap & also put a 20 point shock damage enchant on. This is on a legendary daedric bow too. Basically 1 shots any normal enemy depending on the arrows im using.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Powas View Post

Fuck, I can't find good bow :C

nightingale bow was pretty cool, its damage and stuff varies depending on your level, check it out on the wiki and go get some
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Should hopefully be getting the patch that'll fix the lag issues on the ps3 (sucks) in the next few days. Can't play it for more than an hour before it's a shit storm of lag. Although it's a good excuse to just go nuts for an hour or so and kill everybody in the different holds.