Ranking
you're still a fucking god.

I personally only dislike the loss of momentum when you split/collided the lower half.

If you want more indepth and wall of text harsh cnc hmu on discord boo <3
Knock down da walls wiv big rocks and kill all the men wiv arras. - Lamby
KALE AND ASS - starts off gooood, love the double extended leg spinneroo. didnt like the lift at first, but suits your overall "I'm chill while dismembering shit" vibe of the replay. don't appreciate the decap that much, like the second kick,don't like the leg stuff you're mashing together. skeet was okay. i like it
Giving a "hand" for skeets.
Originally Posted by Nulu View Post
you're still a fucking god.

I personally only dislike the loss of momentum when you split/collided the lower half.

If you want more indepth and wall of text harsh cnc hmu on discord boo <3

thanks man! yeah, i wanted to get a cleaner and more defined split on the legs, but i fell they just split too soon. got lazy and decided it was good enough lol. ill hit you up if i feel like getting e bullied
-----
Originally Posted by Scyther1 View Post
KALE AND ASS - starts off gooood, love the double extended leg spinneroo. didnt like the lift at first, but suits your overall "I'm chill while dismembering shit" vibe of the replay. don't appreciate the decap that much, like the second kick,don't like the leg stuff you're mashing together. skeet was okay. i like it

thanks scyth, glad u like it.
Last edited by Nate; Nov 13, 2017 at 08:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
some stuff done on con cons mods.
Attached Files
c 6.rpl (27.3 KB, 13 views)
c 7.rpl (110.5 KB, 6 views)
c 8.rpl (120.1 KB, 5 views)
c 9.rpl (131.3 KB, 7 views)
c 10.rpl (140.4 KB, 8 views)
Fuck this is tasty, a few sketchy parts but the way you balance on these small areas and still manage to move fluidly is great. Yes I'm still playing this game btw. Make more
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
thanks mack ill try to make more, but with summer classes and work, it is kinda hard to find a lot of time.
The rust is definitely there but shit, your style is still fucking gorgeous. so i dont get hit by bullshit moderating for a useless post. opener was generic, do better next time.

come back to us bb we miss you